Profile for Angela > Reviews

Content by Angela

Angela "Audible has hugely improved my life." (Stoke, Staffs)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Actinica 80 g Lotion
Actinica 80 g Lotion

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased., 23 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Actinica has been thoroughly and repeatedly investigated by qualified and reputable personnel from recognised independent laboratories. My confidence in this product is directly due to this testing and I have some certainty in its protective qualities.

The container emits a measured dose which has to be applied once daily in addition to the other safeguards needed by those of us for whom exposure to sunlight may be dangerous. That is: long-sleeves and broad-rimmed hats and so on - the kind of thing I do daily, following a basal cell carcinoma and resultant surgery.

Actionica is not cheap, but as only one application per day is needed, I believe it is good value. It will certainly enable people such as myself to lead a more confident and relaxed out-door lifestyle.

Gorilla Glue 60ml
Gorilla Glue 60ml
Offered by only the best deals 4u

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product., 22 July 2015
This review is from: Gorilla Glue 60ml (DIY & Tools)
Used this glue to put together a ceramic bedside table lamp which broke the day I bought it. The Gorilla Glue worked within hours, the lamp looks like new and no-one can tell there's a crack in it unless it's examined very carefully.

Excellent product.

Blackspur BB-UK100 4-Way Utility Key
Blackspur BB-UK100 4-Way Utility Key

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended buy., 22 July 2015
Very useful, does what it's supposed to and is now in my tool box, waiting to be used. Recommended.

Swan Retro Digital Microwave, 20 Litre, 800 Watt, Blue
Swan Retro Digital Microwave, 20 Litre, 800 Watt, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job AND looks good., 22 July 2015
I'm very pleased with this retro-look microwave. It's very attractive and it also does what a microwave is supposed to do!

No problems.

Portmeirion Crazy Daisy Melamine Sandwich Tray
Portmeirion Crazy Daisy Melamine Sandwich Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item., 22 July 2015
Good quality and pretty colours. A useful addition to my kitchen.

V&A Pattern: 100 Postcards
V&A Pattern: 100 Postcards
by V&A Publishing
Edition: Card Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap range of excellent quality (and beautiful) cards., 22 July 2015
Excellent quality cards, taken from clothing, upholstery and wallpapers going back to the 18th, 19th and 20th century. Lovely designs, although occasionally one or two which I'd never DREAM of having on my walls or furniture, there is not one I wouldn't like on a postcard! LOVE these.

The cards are excellent quality and travel through the post without incident.

Rug Modern Canvas Look Designer Carpet in Cream Colourful Brushed, Size:160x230 cm
Offered by Lord of Rugs

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE it!, 22 July 2015
I ADORE this rug! When visitors enter the room, it is breath-taking! Everyone entering the room loves it. I've tried to keep furniture away (not easy in a 2m x 2.5m rug in a room not a lot bigger, but this rug I a star.

I almost think it should be displayed on the wall rather than on the floor.

Beautiful!

Brother HL-1210W A4 Mono Laser Printer
Brother HL-1210W A4 Mono Laser Printer
Offered by Box Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the most efficient rinter I've ever used., 22 July 2015
Although this printer is a little bit 'plasticy', it's no more so than any number of far more expensive printers.

I like this "frills free" printer. Because it has no other functions - it's not a copier, scanner or fax, just a black and white printer and thus (IMHO) makes it far less likely for things to go wrong. I bought this two months ago, have used it regularly and never had a problem.

Just what I wanted.

Pandamoto Cube Shelf Display Unit Decorative Cubes Metal Shelves(Red)
Pandamoto Cube Shelf Display Unit Decorative Cubes Metal Shelves(Red)
Offered by PandaMoto

3.0 out of 5 stars Harder to put together than you'd think., 22 July 2015
Bought the red metal version of this small table and I am delighted with it although I had some problems fitting it together at first.

Considering this, I'd say it might be relatively easy if you are experienced with this kind of thing, but for those (like me) with little or no experience, it's not easy to do. I had to get someone to finish it off for me.

Once put together, I'm delighted with the table. It is very sturdy and a useful piece. I'd buy it again - if I had someone else to put it together!

Battat Garbage Truck
Battat Garbage Truck

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful toy! The three-year old loves it to bits., 21 July 2015
This review is from: Battat Garbage Truck (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When I presented this to my two boys (aged just three and just five), they were absolutely thrilled. Mainly because it is big and chunky and there seems to be a lot of play involved. The truck did "stuff" like loading the bins and the driver was removable.

plenty of "garbage" seemed to be put on board as the afternoon wore on - mostly bits of other cars which had fallen to bits over the past few years!

I strongly recommend this truck, especially as a gift for younger children. The younger of my two has played with it daily.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20