Profile for Sara Moore > Reviews

Sara Moore "strangedear"

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Be careful with application method., 14 Jun. 2017
Firstly, this is very pure henna, be careful with application.

I had previously used Lush Caca Brun on my hair but didn't like the colour (very orange!) that it turned my grays.
I decided to try out the two step approach to achieve a mid brown colour. Left the henna on for just under 3 hours, rinsed then applied the indigo for half an hour (focusing on the roots). Rinsed out and went to bed.

I awoke up the next with very black hair! Thr instructions say to leave for only 30 mins for the colour I wanted. I suppose it depends on your hair type and condition but wow I wasn't expecting it to be so dark.

Love the product but shall be using the combined process to do my roots next time.

Andalou Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream 50 ml
Andalou Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream 50 ml
Offered by Blue Herbs

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm lots of good reviews not sure of results, 25 May 2014
I 'very been using this for about three weeks now, my skin does have more of a glow in the morning but I've been noticing that my eyes are feeling really dry even though I put it nowhere near them. I question abit the natural aspect of this product but I'm still on the fence as I haven't been using it for very long...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2014 10:42 PM BST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great solution, 7 April 2014
I have had my compaq laptop for over 9 years now and had problems with several universal chargers but didn't want to fork out for a compaq replacement. I thought for years that my battery was dead and gave up on using it as a portable. After plugging this in (shame it doesn't come with a plug though) it started charging and was fully charged within 30 mins! Super happy so far so good would highly recommend it.

Le Toy Van BK902AMAZON Budkins Firefighters Playset
Le Toy Van BK902AMAZON Budkins Firefighters Playset
Offered by Morleys

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing quality, 3 Jan. 2014
Although these are great because they have easily movable joints I was really disappointed with the quality. All the hats came off and were impossible to stick back on as there was a considerable amount if glue already used. These were rather expensive fort he quality.

The Complete Homeopathy Handbook
The Complete Homeopathy Handbook
by Miranda Castro

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable book for home prescribing, 3 Jan. 2014
This is an extremely useful and in depth book for use in the home. It offers a useful insight into the history of homeopathic medicine, external and internal remedies and lots of essential information. It is the second copy I have owned as the previous one started to become very well thumbed. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to learn more about this form of alternative medicine and any other book or resource you can find by Miranda Castro.

Le Toy Van Fire Engine Set
Le Toy Van Fire Engine Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Le Toy Van Fire Engine Set (Toy)
I was expecting a very sturdy product for the price of this toy but after a few hours a number of things fell apart and after a few months other things started to break. I also bought the firemen and fire station and was equally disappointed with them too. Le Toy van has a good reputation for wooden stores and are quite expensive but most of the wooden pieces appear to be mdf which I found a bit off. My son has played with it somewhat but much prefers his Playmobil fire engine than this one.

Sew La Tea Do: 25 Favourite Things to Sew
Sew La Tea Do: 25 Favourite Things to Sew
by Pip Lincolne

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for semi beginners, 3 Jan. 2014
Have loved making a number of projects from this book; patterns are clear and instructions are really easy to follow. Check on sizing though as I did have to adapt them slightly. A beautifully photographed and illustrated book too.

Hasbro 78562 White i-Dog Soft Music Speaker - Large iDog
Hasbro 78562 White i-Dog Soft Music Speaker - Large iDog

3.0 out of 5 stars Better products out there and a bit gimmicky, 3 Jan. 2014
Bought this by mistake as was looking for the original I-dog, decided to keep it as I thought my kids would think it was cute. I think if you're looking for a cuddly toy buy one and if you're looking for speakers buy them too but a dog which flashes lights and has muffled sound wasn't really what I was looking for and the kids have shown ver little interest in it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2014 2:25 PM GMT

Magformers 26
Magformers 26

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous toy from age 2 to 100, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Magformers 26 (Toy)
I was hesitant in buying this toy as I found the price a bit steep but instead I'm contemplating buying more. These have been a great hit in our house, they were bought for my two year old and everyone has been building with them but you need more than one set. Hence they're a bit costly but a great investment if you have a number of kids (and big kids!).

A Wrinkle in Time (Puffin Modern Classics)
A Wrinkle in Time (Puffin Modern Classics)
by Madeleine L'Engle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gifts to inspire girls, 3 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my niece for Christmas and she hasn't be able to put it down. I read it myself quite a while ago and will also buy this for my daughter in the next few years. A must for any young girl!

Page: 1 | 2