Profile for Night Hawk > Reviews

Content by Night Hawk

Night Hawk

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Cute, 5 Sept. 2013
The neaklaces are fantastic, easy to adjust and most of all they look amazing. They arrived after 4 days and were very well packed and all arrived intact. Definately worth the money as if I bought them individually it would`ve cost me a lot more. Overall, they are comfortable, cute and arrived very quickly.

5 x Ronson Electronic Slyda Refillable Lighters Top Class Quality
5 x Ronson Electronic Slyda Refillable Lighters Top Class Quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Ronson, 5 Feb. 2013
These lighters are brillant quality. You get all five, they come in different colours and are easy to refill. There is also a handy lock so no youger children can work them. Also you don`t need to constantly buy disposable lighters as these can be refilled.

Ergo Proxy Collection [DVD]
Ergo Proxy Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shukou Murase

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspenseful, Beautiful and wonderfully Unique, 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Ergo Proxy Collection [DVD] (DVD)
I`m going to keep this short as many people have previously reviewed this. Ergo Proxy is pure brillance. Different to watch I`d usually watch but it captured my attention. Ergo Proxy is a sci fi/thriller and the story unravels slowly but you it leaves you wanting to find out what happens. I watched the entire series in one weekend, personally I enjoyed it I found it unique compared to most animes around at the moment. Don`t bypass Ergo Proxy just because it`s not massively violent. It`s also not full of fan-service which is rather pleasant.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2014 2:25 AM BST

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified (PlayStation Vita)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified (PlayStation Vita)
Offered by Your IT Delivered

2.0 out of 5 stars A Con COD Game, 22 Jan. 2013
Call of Duty`s Vita debut was announced in August and Activision has done its best to get rid of Declassified from the gaming map and it is not hard to see why. Don`t get me wrong I enjoyed Black Ops and Black Ops 2. COD has some brilliant games but this isn`t one of them. Firstly this game does have good points, the awesome weapon, meaty combat and it actually looks good to. Graphics are smooth and detailed. But that doesn`t mean it`s any good. Any quality is gone when you take into account of the ONE HOUR worth of single player content.

The main campaign is 10 sessions and can be done in an hour. If you were hoping for a shrunk done Black Ops 2 then you will be sorely disappointed. Most of the time you`re traversing through factories and shoot your way through brainless waves of enemies (occasionally saving a hostage) The multiplayer stops Declassified from being completely awful with Team Deathmatches and Drop Zones (Defend Bases).

I would recommend you avoid this as it isn`t worth the price Activision has slapped on it. There simply just isn`t enough content and a poor show by activision.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2013 8:51 PM GMT

Saw: The Final Chapter [DVD]
Saw: The Final Chapter [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tobin Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye Saw, 28 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Saw: The Final Chapter [DVD] (DVD)
Saw is over. After 7 films and it`s still brillant. These are films that I have loved watching, every scare and scene no matter how freaky I sat through it all. I`m sad to see the end of Saw but knew eventually it would stop being made.
Saw 3D is brillant, especially the twist at the end! I don`t want to say to much about it as I hate ruining films (and many other people will have explained it anyway).
So I say goodbye to a horror series that has scared the hell outta me! But that I have loved!

Rin, Daughters of Mnemosyne: The Complete Series [DVD]
Rin, Daughters of Mnemosyne: The Complete Series [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Violent, Sexual, but Brilliant., 25 Jun. 2012
Firstly I loved Rin. As an anime it is different and unique. I know someone will have probably said this but it is rated for a reason. It is very violent as we watch Rin be shot, blown up and literally be "liquidised". Rin is also full of nudity and has some sexual scenes, but don`t let that put you off. It still a clever show.
It`s about objects called time fruits, which enter the body and women become immortal and men become "Angels". That doesn`t mean they are angelic. As the immortal women can be killed by the "Angels". In the anime we watch Rin life in 1990 to 2055. We watch other characters Rin meets age as she lives on. We are also introduced to a particually evil guardian named Apos. There is an incredibly surprising twist near the end of the anime involving him.
The anime is only six episodes but they are a good length and it`s definately entertaining.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2013 3:33 PM GMT