Profile for Panny > Reviews

Content by Panny

Panny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Samsung UE22H5600AKXXU 22 inch Full HD 1080p Smart LED TV and Freeview HD (2014 Model) - Black
Offered by Buyur

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent small tv, 14 Jun. 2017
I am very pleased with this TV. Small smart TVs are very difficult to find but this TV has it all. 2USB and 2 HDMI as well as a headphone socket which I really wanted in order to connect a pair of PC speakers to improve the sound. Delivery was fast by Royal Mail tracked system.

Face/Off [DVD] [1997]
Face/Off [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ John Travolta
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Received a damaged DVD that will not play and cannot get a refund, 27 May 2017
This review is from: Face/Off [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
I did not try to watch this movie until 27th May and the return by date is 25th May. The DVD was cellophane wrapped but when I opened it the disk was upside down in the case and had a 5 cm crack from the centre outwards. Of course it will not play. I wish I could get a refund but it seems I must order it again. I will be very wary of ordering 10 movie dvds at a time in future.

Kindle Oasis E-reader with Merlot Leather Charging Cover, 6'' High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cover, 8 May 2017
I am very pleased with this cover and I love the colour. Eight more words required. Four more words required!

Ella shoes "Tilly" faux fur warm winter boot UK Sizes 3-8 (UK7/40, CHESTNUT)
Ella shoes "Tilly" faux fur warm winter boot UK Sizes 3-8 (UK7/40, CHESTNUT)
Offered by Shumaduk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 April 2017
These are excellent boots. Correct size, well made, with a nice chunky non-slip sole.

Coolers Womens Boot Slippers Grey - UK 7, Grey
Coolers Womens Boot Slippers Grey - UK 7, Grey
Offered by Shoecouk

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very good for me, 16 April 2017
I found them too tight. Not in length but in depth over the toe area. Also, the sole is not slippery on carpet but is very slippery on vinyl covered floors.

DOS for Dummies Quick Reference
DOS for Dummies Quick Reference
by Greg Harvey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent condition, 24 Dec. 2016
Excellent condition. I purchased this to replace an identical copy that I lost.

LG 55LH604V 55 inch 1080p Full HD Smart TV WebOS (2016 Model) - Black
LG 55LH604V 55 inch 1080p Full HD Smart TV WebOS (2016 Model) - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars I think I got a bad one, 7 Dec. 2016
I am seriously considering returning this TV. The main problem I have is sound stuttering on any set-top box I connect to it. To me this indicates a problem with the HDMI ports. I have tried two different set-top boxes (Kindle Fire TV and Roku 3. Unless someone can help me resolve this issue I will return it.

Other things I dislike but could probably learn to live with:

1) The EPG is sluggish. Much slower than my other LG TV.
2) Small fiddly remote control because the buttons are too close together.
3) The LG music player on this TV is the worst cluttered mess I have ever seen. (It's fine on my other LG TV)
4) Frustrating to find the settings. They come up on the right-hand side of the screen but are difficult to see.
5) The Waiki advert on the smart side showing a creepy clown-like character. I cannot remove this.

A few moments ago I switched the TV on to check something while writing this and got the following message:

"One moment please. Smart Service will be available shortly"

and now.... just a black screen. If I use the remote to switch on I see a black screen with HDMI2 at the top then the screen goes black again.
No other response at all so I am definitely going to return it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2016 7:19 AM GMT

Roku 3 HD Streaming Player
Roku 3 HD Streaming Player

1.0 out of 5 stars To much trouble to get it to work, 5 Dec. 2016
I am returning this to Amazon for a refund. Problems started immediately I tried to use it. It froze up. After searching online on how to unfreeze it I successfully got it going again and paired it again with the remote. But it ain't easy to hold the A and B buttons together with the pair button. The pair button is tiny and is under the battery cover. Then I loaded some mp3 files onto a usb thumb stick and tried to play them. The Roku froze up again. When I did eventually see my mp3 files on the screen I tried to play them but instead of playing properly they just stuttered. I tried different mp3 files but none of them would play without stuttering. I thought it may be because a codec was missing so I installed Roku Media server app and it was still the same. So I then paid for another Music player app (can't remember the name) and that also would not play any mp3 without stuttering.
I wanted to like this Roku 3 but it was just too much bother to get it to work.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2016 3:06 PM GMT

Universal Remote Control For LG Smart 3D LED LCD HDTV TV Replacement Remote
Universal Remote Control For LG Smart 3D LED LCD HDTV TV Replacement Remote

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% working on my LG 55LH604V, 5 Dec. 2016
This is an excellent replacement remote for the too small one that came with my LG 55LH604V. It works on both the live TV side and the Smart portal side. I had previously ordered one direct from Amazon but it didn't work on the Smart side so I returned it. I am so very pleased to have this one that works 100%

REMOTE CONTROL FOR LG TV LCD PLASMA LED - 3D BUTTON - WITHOUT SETUP
REMOTE CONTROL FOR LG TV LCD PLASMA LED - 3D BUTTON - WITHOUT SETUP
Offered by BC Electronics

1.0 out of 5 stars I am returning this because it cannot get into the ..., 3 Dec. 2016
I am returning this because it cannot get into the "Smart Portal" of my LG TV. It should be made clear in the description that it is only for the Live TV and settings part. It even has a "home" button on it but all this home button does is open up the settings for the live tv part and does not give you any access to the internet side.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20