Profile for Jason McKee > Reviews

Content by Jason McKee

Jason McKee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
OMorc 5Gbps USB 3.0 to SATA 22 Pin Adapter Cable With USB Power Cable For 2.5" Hard Disk Driver
Offered by Weetop

5.0 out of 5 stars Double prizes..., 27 July 2016
I needed to buy this to complete my Macbook pro upgrades when replacing the hard drive. this product works perfectly as described and does exactly what I need. There is a USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connection for your needs. I used this to replace a disc drive for a hard drive and this can then be used to plug in the disc drive via USB...great!

Katomi Faux Leather 10 Wristwatch Watch Showcase Display Storage Case Box ¡
Katomi Faux Leather 10 Wristwatch Watch Showcase Display Storage Case Box ¡
Offered by Katomi Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars The names Bond, James Bond, 27 July 2016
Great product! I bought this to hold my watch straps for my Moto 360 smartwatch. What a great idea this was, I feel like James Bond with all this visible choice. All my watches fit snug in this and with the plastic viewing pane I can see what strap I would like to sport today!
The case opens and stays open without effort and closes and stays closed. The faux leather is definitely faux leather and could be seen by a blind man on a galloping horse but doesn't detract from this case. I would definitely recommend this.

DIGIFLEX USB PC Computer Remote Control Media Center Controller
DIGIFLEX USB PC Computer Remote Control Media Center Controller
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Flickr for cheapr, 27 July 2016
This was bought to work in my raspberry pi and as soon as I received it I plugged it in and boom it worked! Now I don't have to wait for an internet connection to navigate Kodi, also it works offline. If your looking a remote control for your Raspbmc Kodi then this is a very cheap way to do it, and do it great!

iDOO Hard Case { For MacBook Pro 13 inch - With CD Drive: A1278 } - Matte Frosted Rubber Coated Hard Shell - Paint Splash

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 July 2016
I love this case! Easy to fit and looks brilliant, everyone has complimented my case and it has made my macbook look good as new! I wold recommend anyone of these products, the one I went for is the paint splatter which is amazing!

Buy it!

SanDisk SSD PLUS 240 GB up to 530 MB/s Sata III 2.5 inch Internal SSD
SanDisk SSD PLUS 240 GB up to 530 MB/s Sata III 2.5 inch Internal SSD

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoooooooom, 27 July 2016
Bought this for around £40 and it was to make a fusion drive in my macbook pro. I was able to put this into a caddy to replace my disc drive and what a difference this made. My old boot time before any upgrades was 58 seconds, after putting in 16gb of ram and this I reduced the boot time to 11 seconds...I know right!
Get an SSD!

CSL - HDD/SSD SATA drive bay / hard drive caddy (2nd HDD) / SSD insert (9.5 mm) | hard disk frame with SATA interface | suitable for second hard disk HDD or SSD | compatible with Apple MacBook and MacBook Pro
Offered by CSL-Computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye disc drive, hello storage..., 27 July 2016
Great product! Fits my macbook pro perfectly and enabled me to create a fusion drive for my mac. I was able to quickly insert this in replacement of my disc drive (who uses discs now anyway?). The pack comes with a screw driver but I opted for a more sturdy piece of kit as you don't want to ring the screws! Hard drive fits snug into the enclosure and there is no movement. I would definitely recommend this.

Keypack Ultralight Smart Key Organiser - Carbon Fiber
Keypack Ultralight Smart Key Organiser - Carbon Fiber
Offered by ZOX Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Let me get the door for you..., 27 July 2016
I bought this product as I have a keysmart version that I used for my house keys and work keys. This was becoming bulky so I bought this solely for my work keys. It is not as compact as the keysmart one, nor as well finished but it was also half the price which made it attractive. It holds all of my work keys and it fits nicely in my suit trouser pocket for easy access. I would definitely recommend this product.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Cover DWaybox 2in1 Combo Hybrid Rugged Heavy Duty Back Case Cover with kickstand for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 / Redmi Note 3 Pro 5.5 Inches (Orange)
Offered by DWay

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargin..., 27 July 2016
Great case for a great phone, it is hard to believe I got a phone and a case for a third of the price of the samsung note 3 and it is just as good. This case has a nice effect of tyre marks and also features a built in stand for watching movies and videos. The phone fits snug in the case and should protect it from drops and accidents.

Waveshare Raspberry Pi LCD Display Module 3.2inch 320*240 TFT Resistive Touch Screen Panel SPI Interface for Any Version of Rapsberry-pi
Offered by Waveshare

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 July 2016
Great product! Would definitely recommend this, perfect for all of those projects you want to be small and compact. I bought this for a screen case which keeps everything nice and together. The quality of the screen is great and exactly what you need.

Lexar Professional 64 GB Class 10 UHS-II 1000x Speed (150 MB/s) SDXC Flash Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars What you'd expect..., 27 July 2016
Does the job, arrived promptly and is what its expected to be.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5