Profile for TARDIS Traveller > Reviews

Are You Being Served? [DVD]
Are You Being Served? [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mollie Sugden

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!!, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Are You Being Served? [DVD] (DVD)
This film is so funny you'll cry. The acting is great and the film is so well written. It does capture the series really well. So so funny!

Smallville - The Complete Season 6 [DVD] [2007]
Smallville - The Complete Season 6 [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Allison Mack

4.0 out of 5 stars A good series, 1 Jun. 2014
This might not be the best series but it is still good. The Acting is great but the writing is not so great still good episodes include:
Justice
Crimson
Trespass
Combat
Noir
Phantom

The season cliff-hanger is good and it is a good series overall.

Supernatural - Season 7 Complete [DVD] [2012]
Supernatural - Season 7 Complete [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Jared Padalecki

4.0 out of 5 stars Nearly back to the way it was, 1 Jun. 2014
This series is so so near how it used to be. I think that earlier series were let down by certain storylines. I think that the Leviathans are not the best creatures that series have produced and have made me wish that we could go back to the monster of the week stories we used to have in the first few seasons. Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki are great actors and work really well together.

Green, Green Grass - Series 1 [DVD] [2005]
Green, Green Grass - Series 1 [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ John Challis
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 Jun. 2014
This programme is so funny. It features Boycie and Marlene characters from Only Fools and Horses it manages to make itself a show and not a spin off. It is very funny and very well written. Highly Highly Highly recommended!

The Woman in Black [DVD]
The Woman in Black [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Woman in Black [DVD] (DVD)
Having read the book I thought that this film would be let down by the fact that it was nothing like the book but in fact it works really well as a film on its own. Daniel Radcliff not my favourite actor is very good in this and it will make you jump plenty of times!

Adam Adamant Lives! - The Complete Collection (5 Disc Box Set) [1966] [DVD]
Adam Adamant Lives! - The Complete Collection (5 Disc Box Set) [1966] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gerald Harper

5.0 out of 5 stars A great series, 1 Jun. 2014
A fantastic series. Made in the early sixties it can easily stand up to series like The Avengers. Highly recommended.

Fantastic Four - Volume 1: New Departure, New Arrivals
Fantastic Four - Volume 1: New Departure, New Arrivals
by Matt Fraction

4.0 out of 5 stars A good series, 1 Jun. 2014
The Fantastic Four has always been one of my favourite superhero team, in fact it was the series that got me into comic books in the first place. The storyline is really good and so is the art work. The FF team is good but not that great, I think that it is mainly let down by the art work. Still the main Fantastic Four team is great and it is a great book.

Avengers Vol.2: The Last White Event
Avengers Vol.2: The Last White Event
by Jonathan Hickman

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first book., 1 Jun. 2014
This book lacks and real characterisation. Something that I think worked really well was that when Bendis was writing we saw the lives of the superheroes when they did and didn't have their costumes on. This story is let down by this and the story is rather dull with the last story leaving me thinking, What was that about?

Avengers: Avengers World
Avengers: Avengers World
by Jonathan Hickman

4.0 out of 5 stars I was suprised that it was quite good., 1 Jun. 2014
Reading other reviews I saw that people didn't really like it. I don't think that the Avengers team works as well as it does when Bendis was writing the series but I was surprised at how good the story was. I would recommend this series to any Avengers fan or anybody who wanted to get into comics.

X-Factor Volume 2: Life And Death Matters TPB: Life and Death Matters v. 2 (Graphic Novel Trade Pb)
by Peter David

3.0 out of 5 stars Still not that good but it's not that bad, 1 Jun. 2014
I will admit that the X-factor series does have plenty of depth and the characters do have a purpose and a reason to be there but like the first volume I think that art work let this book down. I find that certain art work distracts me from the text and I focus on the art work. I don't like the Art from Issue 10 but overall I would recommend the series to others.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20