Profile for Rose > Reviews

Content by Rose

Rose

LELO Iris Rechargeable Ridged Vibrator, Deep Rose (Medium/Large)
LELO Iris Rechargeable Ridged Vibrator, Deep Rose (Medium/Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars but I felt I had to for this - it's fantastic, I love it, 16 Nov. 2014
I don't often write reviews, but I felt I had to for this - it's fantastic, I love it. It is pretty expensive but honestly worth the price.

Blackadder Remastered - The Ultimate Edition [DVD] [1982]
Blackadder Remastered - The Ultimate Edition [DVD] [1982]
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 Mar. 2013
This remastering of Blackadder is everything I hoped it would be. Before buying this I had only been exposed to the second and third series, but I have very much enjoyed the other series as well as the various extra bits and pieces.

Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Offered by E W Link Co Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Mar. 2013
It's a nice, cheap, functioning mouse that does everything you need it to. The only problem with it is that after only a few months, the plastic coating around the cord had already started to disappear and some of the wiring was visible.

How To Be a Woman
How To Be a Woman
by Caitlin Moran

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: How To Be a Woman (Paperback)
This book completely changed my view of modern feminism, something which I had distanced myself from as I felt it had taken on connotations I didn't want.

Diary of a Witchcraft Shop
Diary of a Witchcraft Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 9 Mar. 2013
I've rarely laughed so much whilst reading a book as I did reading this one. I think I alarmed the people around me at some points. The book is full of anecdotes, many of them funny, some of them a bit more solemn.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Initially fun, but broke within a month, 9 Mar. 2013
I bought this as a present, and initially it was very much enjoyed. However, it had only been used three times before the motor stopped working and the mug was no longer self-stirring.

Visionaer® Micro Sim Adapter (MicroSim Adapter / Converter ideal for iPad, iPhone 4G) GERMAN PATENTED ORIGINAL

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 9 Mar. 2013
Works perfectly well. I had a bit of trouble initially with getting the microsim to fit into it, but it worked in the end, and it seems more likely to stay in place for it.

Borderlands 2 - Vault Hunters Edition (Xbox 360)
Borderlands 2 - Vault Hunters Edition (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Mar. 2013
I bought this as a present for my other half, and he loves it. I know he enjoys getting special editions of games for the extra content, but from what I can tell, he's very much enjoying the game as well.

The Wise Woman
The Wise Woman

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, rather disturbing, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Wise Woman (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book having enjoyed other books by Philippa Gregory, with the exception of the Wideacre trilogy. It seems to me that this may be a pattern for me with her books - the ones that have some kind of supernatural element are ones that I just find a bit too disturbing for a five star review.

The book is very well-written, and you do get very drawn into it, but if you read Wideacre and found it a bit too difficult, this probably isn't the book for you.

BiC For Her Medium Ballpoint Pen - Black, Box of 12
BiC For Her Medium Ballpoint Pen - Black, Box of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars I had no idea!, 27 Aug. 2012
I've been doing it wrong for years. Really, I never realised that the reason for my messy handwriting was because I was using big, clumsy man pens unsuited to my delicate piano hands. My handwriting has become so much more feminine - I'm so glad someone finally realised that gender affects a person's ability to use a pen!