Profile for Kris > Reviews

Content by Kris

Kris

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Predator: A Suspense Romance (A Redemption Novel Book 1)
Predator: A Suspense Romance (A Redemption Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Predator, 16 May 2016
Haven't written a review in quite a while and then a book comes along that blows your socks off! Loved this book, well written with enough suspense, heartache, and love to satisfy.Great read.

Bottom Line: Callaghan Brothers, Book 8
Bottom Line: Callaghan Brothers, Book 8

4.0 out of 5 stars Bottom line, 6 Jun. 2015
Great read as always. Glad that there is more to come. No suspense in this one but as enjoyable as the rest.

Gabe: The Alvarez Security Series
Gabe: The Alvarez Security Series

4.0 out of 5 stars Gabe, 4 Jun. 2015
Great start to a new series. Full of alpha males and strong females. Didn't realise there where books prior to this for some of the other characters in a different series. Will be reading Tony' s story.

The Corner Booth (A Carras Enterprise Novel Book 1)
The Corner Booth (A Carras Enterprise Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The corner booth, 29 May 2015
Great read, my kind of book! Read it in one sitting with no interruptions (or face the consequences!!). Really hope there is more would love Stephan and Emily to get their own HEA.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2015 4:34 PM BST

Marked For Love: A Kidnapping Thriller Romance
Marked For Love: A Kidnapping Thriller Romance

4.0 out of 5 stars Marked love, 28 May 2015
Great mafia read. First book by this author but will definitely try more. Four stars only because I would have liked an epilogue.

Taken by the Bearillionaire
Taken by the Bearillionaire

2.0 out of 5 stars Taken by the bearillionaire, 18 May 2015
Not for me I'm afraid. I realise this is a short story but there was no depth or connection and the writing style just didn't flow right for me.

Second Chance Holiday. (Novella)
Second Chance Holiday. (Novella)

4.0 out of 5 stars Second chance, 7 May 2015
Love this author glad Mike gets his HEA. Can't wait to read more when all the little ones grow up and get their own story!

Protecting Cheyenne (SEAL of Protection Book 5)
Protecting Cheyenne (SEAL of Protection Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Protecting Cheyenne, 5 May 2015
Great addition to the series! Can't wait for Benny and Jess' s story. Love all the alpha males an sassy females.

Having Faith: Callaghan Brothers, Book 7
Having Faith: Callaghan Brothers, Book 7

4.0 out of 5 stars Having faith, 1 May 2015
Ok I have loved this series and enjoyed this book. However if I'm being honest this is my least favourite hence the four stars. It is an enjoyable read I just felt there was a lot of Faith' s thoughts and feelings and not enough suspense as in the other books. I will continue to read as th he previous books have been five stars all the way.

Tall, Dark and Panther (Paranormal Dating Agency Book 5)
Tall, Dark and Panther (Paranormal Dating Agency Book 5)

3.0 out of 5 stars Tall dark and panther, 16 April 2015
I've always loved this author and given five stars. However just lately I've not been enjoying the books as much. I have the last sassy mates on my kindle and 3 weeks in I still haven't finished it!! This one just left me feeling a bit disappointed, just didn't enjoy as much as I normally have with this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20