Profile for M Strange > Reviews

Content by M Strange

M Strange "The Ranger" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fintie Kindle Paperwhite SmartShell Case - The Thinnest and Lightest Cover for All-New Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (Fits All versions: 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 New 300 PPI), Dual Color
Offered by Fintie EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, Attractive, Classy, Thin, Light, Perfect fit - and Recommended!!, 2 July 2016
This is a lovely little case for the Kindle Paperwhite. The 'dual coloured' version I purchased looks classy and business like and looks well made. A nice touch is the metal 'Fintie' logo on the front of the cover. It also fulfills the promises of being extra thin and light. It almost halved the depth of my PW with it's previous case and is so much easier to slip in a pocket or bag now. The shell-case fit was perfect. In short I have no complaints at any level and would heartily recommend this item (and by defaul any of the cases in this Fintie range). Good job!

Fitbit Charge HR Screen Protector (10-Pack) - CloudRunnerz Premium Clear Shatterproof Screen Protector for Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, Anti-Fingerprint & Anti-Scratch Film Cover
Offered by BeardedBros

5.0 out of 5 stars All Fitbit Charge screen protectors are not the same - these are recommended!, 14 Jun. 2016
All Fitbit Charge screen protectors are not the same. Once I'd worked out there is film to be removed from BOTH sides of the screen, these I found the best I've used so far - ie. the easiest to apply (although small tweezers still recommended). Delivery fast, good quality packaging, good price. I could ask for no more. Recommended.

Gas Oil Mix Calculator
Gas Oil Mix Calculator

5.0 out of 5 stars For two stroke outboard - it avoids costly mistakes!, 16 April 2016
This review is from: Gas Oil Mix Calculator (App)
For two stroke outboard - it avoids potentially costly mistakes! I know it's not rocket science but it just gives you peace of mind when you've got a lot of other stuff on your mind prepping for a run out.

Thin Tip Premium Stylus Pens - Bundle of 3 High Precision Universal Stylus Pens with 3 Replacement Tips and 2 x 15" Elastic Tether Lanyards - Stainless Steel and Aluminium - Retail Packaging (Aqua Blue/Dark Blue/Purple, 5.5-inch)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars This Stylus Pack Far Exceeded My Expectations (Highly Recommended)!, 20 Dec. 2015
These are the best styluses (styli?!) I have ever tried and I have had a few! The are longer and slimmer than most and feel sturdy (being metal/allloy) . No hints of plastic here. Even the pocket clip is metal and this has an added bonus, as the cover I use for my Fire HD10 has magnetic closures, the stylus can be 'attached' to a magnet through the case (open or closed) say, when you put the tablet down on a table, so you don't lose the stylus. Brilliant! The pack of 3 they come in even has spare tips (as they are replaceable) and long elastic "jack plug" attachmentsfor each stylus. All packaged well. This purchase certainly exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend (at any price - which is also good)!

ITV Hub
ITV Hub

1.0 out of 5 stars Still The Poor Relation to the BBC iPlayer...and that's only on the rare occasions it actually works!!, 12 Dec. 2015
This review is from: ITV Hub (App)
I have this on several devices and thought "great" (I love the BBC iPlayer). It will work, for example, via "screen mirroring" on my Kindle HD10, or other devices such as Samsung Note 4, routed to my Amazon Stick on the TV (Stick users do not depair). And when it works, it works well. BUT the occasions where it works seamlessly and either the audio, or video, does not lag unacceptably, are rare & the hours trying to get it to work properly, using ANY device, are frustrating - especially when you are forced to re-watch the same adverts EVERY TIME just get to the same point (before it fails again). And WHY must it always be in portrait view (not every one watches it on their phone down the pub!) C'mon ITV, the BBC have had an app that can do it all, however you hook it up (and with better quality video / sound) for ages - despite budget cuts! Now called the ITV Hub, this effort is still the poor relation. Disappointing.

The Silent Age
The Silent Age

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 5 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Silent Age (App)
Definitely worth the money, one of the best games I've ever played:-)

Rome Jigsaw Puzzles
Rome Jigsaw Puzzles

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 12 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Rome Jigsaw Puzzles (App)
I have just completed my first jigsaw. At 160 pieces, this was far easier & more pleasurable to do than I had thought it would! I was concerned that the controls would be too fiddly and cumbersome to use. They weren't. I haven't compared to other jigsaw user interfaces, but to be honest I don't think I'll bother now, as I can't see how they could be much better. And there are also plenty of free, nice puzzle packs in the same Puzzle Boss format. Install and enjoy!!

The Hidden World  (The Remarkable Adventures of Tom Scatterhorn 2) (Secret Adventures of Tom Scatt)
The Hidden World (The Remarkable Adventures of Tom Scatterhorn 2) (Secret Adventures of Tom Scatt)

5.0 out of 5 stars It was epic, 10 Jun. 2015
I chose this rating because of the adventuryness(if that is a real word)of the story. I would recommend this book to people who like adventure books.

Leftism
Leftism

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to pigeon hole...but pleasantly surprising!, 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Leftism (MP3 Download)
Brought on a bit of a whim! However, I was not disappointed. There is an eclectic mix of difficult to classify 'dark reggae dub electronica'... Not every track is a winner (to my tastes) but they are all interesting and some are briiliant. But it & you might be pleasantly surprised!

Inflatable Kayaking 2014: A Friendly Guide to Selecting and Enjoying an Inflatable Kayak

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Introduction to Inflatable Canoeing, 14 Oct. 2014
This is exactly that. A low-key, friendly guide, with no information overload & the odd laugh along the way. And it manages to get all the important safety messages in too. I could have done with a little more detail in some areas - hence 4 stars - but that's just my niggle & I guess the beauty of this guide is in not being too complex. There are plenty of other books to addle your brain with paddle types, strokes etc. Recommended for beginners & others who need to know that inflatable kayaks are not a joke, or just for the beach. They're popular, serious and here to stay. And getting better all the time! MS.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4