Profile for Kitty > Reviews

Ball with Rattle
Ball with Rattle
Offered by Toybroker-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy., 8 May 2014
This review is from: Ball with Rattle (Toy)
Great soft ball. Just the right size for my little ones to grab and play with. Really lovely toy, well worth the money.

Baby Touch: Moo! Moo! Tab Book
Baby Touch: Moo! Moo! Tab Book
by Ladybird
Edition: Board book

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 8 May 2014
This book is ok. I thought it was a board book but the pages aren't that thick so not sure how long it will last with my toddler twins pulling the pages etc!

Soft Leather Baby Shoes Boys with Suede Soles by Dotty Fish Navy and White Star design - 18-24 months
Offered by Dotty Fish

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab little shoes, 26 April 2014
Very very happy with these gorgeous shoes. The leather is really soft and my little hates wearing socks and shoes but these are so comfy he doesn't even realise he's wearing them.
Compared to other similar shoes I bought these are by far the best quality and fit.
Also, love the little bag they come in. Well done Dotty Fish.

Saved by Cake
Saved by Cake
by Marian Keyes

5.0 out of 5 stars So much more than just a cook book!, 25 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Saved by Cake (Hardcover)
I'm a big fan of Marian Keyes and also love baking so when this came out I was couldn't wait to read it!

It's very moving to hear about her difficulties and how she's baking her way through it. This might sound odd but it really is a book you can read cover to cover including the recipes as her writing style shines through. So many cook books you just jump from one recipe to the other and dip in and out of, & that's why this is so much more than just a cook book.

A brilliant read with some lovely recipes.

7 Tier Round Clear Acrylic Cupcake Stand
7 Tier Round Clear Acrylic Cupcake Stand
Offered by The Vanilla Valley

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 6 Jun. 2011
I did a lot of research into cake stands before purchasing this one. I wasn't sure about it at first being 3mm acrylic but it was fine. It's really easy to put together and although a little wobbly at first, when the cakes are on it it somehow adds stability and was fine...just don't move the stand once it's loaded with cakes, but that's the same with any stand really.

To conclude: does the job, looks great and most importantly the bride and groom were very happy with the display!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2015 10:56 AM GMT

The Brightest Star in the Sky
The Brightest Star in the Sky
by Marian Keyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 6 Jun. 2011
I wasn't sure about this book when I first started reading it, but being a real fan of Marian's I stuck with it and really enjoyed it. Once I got into it I couldn't put it down, it's absolutely brilliant. I want to re-read it already!