Profile for Worldecho78 > Reviews

Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning
Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless - Product Code Not Valid, 4 April 2013
Despite several negative reviews due to the product code not working I thought I would take a chance as it appeared to do everything I wanted it to. It was a mistake.

Like several other reviewers had already discovered, I put the disc into my PC, entered the product code supplied and was told that it was an invalid code and therefore unable to install the software.

Clearly there are some major quality control issues with these products and I would urge Amazon to return their stocks and not offer this product again until the problems have been resolved.

Don't waste your time on this product.

Arthur Lally & The Million-Airs - Leave a Little for Me
Arthur Lally & The Million-Airs - Leave a Little for Me

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sides but too much processing, 5 Jan. 2011
Mike Dutton is a hero of mine having made so many great British dance band sides available in the past coupled with wonderful sound quality. So I feel more than a little disloyal in criticising this particular CD. As the previous reviewer has stated, the band and most of the performances are great and to be fair, Mike is working here with technically inferior recordings even by early 1930's standards. However, when I play this CD, the quest for zero surface noise has left me being distracted by the effects of the restoration rather than enjoying the performances. Indeed some of the sides sound as if the band is playing under water at times. This is a most welcome release and it would have been a five star issue for me if they had simply toned down the processing even if it allowed just a little surface noise to get through.