Profile for Ryoura > Reviews

Ryoura

Everything This Way
Everything This Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 5 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Everything This Way (Audio CD)
This is the first album in years where I actually enjoyed every single track on it. There are a few that stand out of coarse, but the music and vocals are all wonderful and pleasant to the ears. A fantastic album! I look forward to hearing more songs from Walking on Cars.

The Case Study of Vanitas, Chapter 1 (The Case Study of Vanitas Serial)
The Case Study of Vanitas, Chapter 1 (The Case Study of Vanitas Serial)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 5 Feb. 2016
Fantastic debut from a brilliant author and artist; can't wait to see where Jun Mochizuki takes her readers and characters!

JVC HA-S160-P-E FLATS Lightweight Headphones - Pink
JVC HA-S160-P-E FLATS Lightweight Headphones - Pink
Offered by SmartSalesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 30 Sept. 2013
Cute, comfy and with great sound in them. The delivery was also very quick and the packaging was safe and secure.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 30 Sept. 2013
I had heard such great things about this book, and while I generally start a story without any expectations I was certainly left disappointed. The plot was predictable, the characters did not grow or change, and the humour, though fun on the outset, cheapened many of the scenes that should have been emotional. There were some moments I truly enjoyed, primarily those that revolved around how Hazel and her parents dealt with her condition, but overall there was nothing I found particularly interesting about the book. It seemed to be forever ending but never quite ready to finish, and in the end I was left feeling unfulfilled (I actually turned the final page expecting to find another chapter or at least an epilogue, only to find the acknowledgements). It is not a bad book per say, and I feel bad for giving it such a review, but personally I did not enjoy it and I wish I had borrowed it instead of buying, because I won't be reading it again, nor suggesting it to anyone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2014 1:23 PM BST

Zeon Ceramic Dr Who Tardis Cookie Jar
Zeon Ceramic Dr Who Tardis Cookie Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive!, 30 Sept. 2013
Sturdy, well-sealed, a good size and much lighter than I thought it would be. It's a lovely and very attractive cookie jar!