Profile for Rob Dean > Reviews

Content by Rob Dean

Rob Dean

Dr. Marten's 1461 Original, Unisex-Adult Lace-Up Flats, Tan, 6 UK
Dr. Marten's 1461 Original, Unisex-Adult Lace-Up Flats, Tan, 6 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, very sturdy, 28 May 2013
These are a great pair of shoes and although I have only had them a few days I feel they will last many years. If you are looking for a hardwearing, fashionable and substantial shoe for work or otherwise then you can't go wrong.

A couple of issues however, I did on the advice of reviewers order the size below, I'm glad I did as they are one size bigger than advertised, so if you usually take a 9 order an 8 for example.

Secondly there is no Doc Marten logo visible on the shoe (unlike the picture), for me this is a bonus as I need them for work but just in case this is an issue for you. I would also say that the shade of brown is a lot darker than appears on the picture and in some ways you might not instantly recognise this as a Doc Marten shoe so its more for work purposes than for fashion.

Infernal Affairs [2004] [DVD]
Infernal Affairs [2004] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andy Lau
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great condition, speedy delivery, 13 May 2013
I first saw this film at the cinema and I am pleased that many years later it still hasn't lost anything. I'm a big fan of Hong Kong cinema but this is definately a cut above the huge bodycount films of Hard Boiled, its a tense, realistic thriller that seems a true original.

Ice Age 2 : The Meltdown [2006] [DVD]
Ice Age 2 : The Meltdown [2006] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Carlos Saldanha
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great condition, speedy delivery, 13 May 2013
A fantastic follow up to the first film, we have sat through this more times than I can count with our three year old and it (almost!) never gets repetitive, the guy that voices the mammoth is very funny.

The Gingerbread Man - The Arrival [DVD]
The Gingerbread Man - The Arrival [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Gingerbread Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Great condition speedy delivery, 13 May 2013
A timeless classic that has aged very well and is full of funny moments most suited for children in the three to six age range.

The Gingerbread Man - A Pinch Of Salt [DVD]
The Gingerbread Man - A Pinch Of Salt [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Gingerbread Man
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great condition, speedy delivery, 13 May 2013
A timeless classic full of good humour that does not fade on repeat viewings, especially suited for children in the three to six age range.