Profile for Jennie @ Enfield > Reviews

Content by Jennie @ Enfield

Jennie @ Enfield

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Deep Bass Foldable HD Headphones with Tangle free Cable (For iPhone, iPad, Ipod, Smartphone, Laptop and MP3) (White/Red)
Offered by Headline Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo happy!!!!!!!!, 22 Jun. 2015
Wonderful, sleek, convenient, multipurpose and absolutely fantastic!
I bought these for my dad for Father's Day and he loves them because of the sound quality and the bass quality. I am so pleased with this purchase!!!

Groov-e GVPS713RD Boombox Portable CD Player with Radio - Pink
Groov-e GVPS713RD Boombox Portable CD Player with Radio - Pink

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 22 Jun. 2015
I bought this for my daughter as a birthday present but it didn't even last the year as the CD player for some unknown reason just refuses to play CDs

Childs Girls Yellow Butterfly + Wings Fairy Animal Mini Beast Fancy Dress Costume Outfit 1-10 years (8-10 years)
Offered by fancy-me

4.0 out of 5 stars Would've given 5 stars but...., 13 May 2015
The dress is beautiful, I love the wings, the leg straps, but the headband was very disappointing. It looked nothing like the one in the picture and it wasn't until the parcel arrived that the small print was seen about the products may not be the same as the picture!!! I did expect the dress to be a bit more "poofy" and ive no idea how to put on the leg straps or which way and theres no instructions to help, but however I'm happy mostly and my daughter loves it and that's the main thing
Comment Comment | Permalink

Cooking Fever
Cooking Fever

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive 100%, 13 May 2015
This review is from: Cooking Fever (App)
This game is soooo addictive! It's brilliant!!!

SUCK UK My Life Story Diary  - Black
SUCK UK My Life Story Diary - Black
Offered by Gadget Grotto

5.0 out of 5 stars IF I COULD GIVE THIS MORE THAN 5 STARS I WOULD!!!, 11 May 2015
This arrived today and I am mega happy! I suffer with epilepsy and everytime I seizure I seem to forget a vital good memory (never the bad ones!) I'm 32 now and have had epilepsy since I was 6yrs old I've forgotten alot of things along the way but a book like this is exactly what I'd need to help me remember the good times. It will also give my daughter something to remember me by when I'm gone. Thank you so much for this book I feel safer in being able to keep my memories safe now and I've never been this happy about a book!

The Letterbox Buster! - Crammed Full Of Mouthwatering Old Fashioned Retro Sweets - 100% Money Back Guarantee! - Perfect Inexpensive Birthday Gift, Get Well Soon, Congratulations or Anniversary Present Ideas For Him and Her: Boys & Girls, Mums & Dads, Men & Women Of All Ages.
Offered by AQO

1.0 out of 5 stars CRAMMED FULL OF DISAPPOINTMENT, 11 April 2015
The contents was nothing like the picture, the picture is entirely misleading!!!! I had to spend at least an extra £10 in a standard high street shop just to fill the box up myself!!! ITS NOT CRAMMED FULL OF ANYTHING APART FROM DISAPPOINTMENT!!!! This was supposed to be a gift for my fiance, all I can say is thank god for Ye Olde Sweet Shop!!!!!

Ministry of Sound - The Annual 2006 [2CD + DVD]
Ministry of Sound - The Annual 2006 [2CD + DVD]
Offered by rmdcoleford

5.0 out of 5 stars Well chuffed!, 14 May 2014
Absolutely brilliant cd, took me back to my old clubbing days when dance music didn't sound the same!!! Very pleased

Salute
Salute

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Salute (Audio CD)
My daughter loves Little Mix and loves this new album. Ive listened to it and im 31 and even i love it!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to do, 21 Feb. 2014
It keeps me silent and allows my Master to do what he needs/wants to do to me. We are both pleased

Monster High 16" Large Backpack
Monster High 16" Large Backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful, 21 Feb. 2014
Wonderful backpack, my daughter absolutely loves this and so does her friends at school! She loves Monster High and when this arrived she was blown away

Page: 1 | 2 | 3