Profile for Ms. Abbie Summers > Reviews

Content by Ms. Abbie Summers

Ms. Abbie Summers (scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games [DVD]
Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Flatley
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see, 28 Dec. 2014
This dvd of the new stage show was amazing... Not to be missed!! Another amazing production by the King of Irish dancing, an he's even at the end of it :-)

Shopaholic to the Stars: (Shopaholic Book 7) (Shopaholic Series)
Shopaholic to the Stars: (Shopaholic Book 7) (Shopaholic Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bring back the old Becky, 26 Nov. 2014
I love the shopaholic series however this was definitely not my favourite one! Sophie painted Becky in a very different light in this book, one I wasn't really a fan of - she appeared as shallow and selfish. However, I did rather enjoy the storyline as it was set in L.A, a place I've always wanted to visit. But I didn't enjoy it when Becky became 'famous'. Worth a read but Sophie really needs to up her game for the next book in the series if she writes one.

Love, Lies and Lemon Cake
Love, Lies and Lemon Cake
by Sue Watson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, funny read!!, 26 Nov. 2014
I absolutely loved this book after I got past the first couple of chapters. didn't like Faye's husband at all so was glad when she stood up for herself and told him she was leaving. Faye is a very funny ditzy character who sometimes doesn't know when to stop talking but that's what I loved about her as she wasn't painted like a stereotypical 42 year old woman and mother, but she grabbed life with both hands and never looked back. There were so many laugh out loud moments in this book and I would definitely recommend that lovers of chick-lit read this book, you'll regret it if you don't.

Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Pink Cubic Zirconia Cocktail Glass Pendant on Adjustable Curb Chain Necklace of 41cm/16"-46cm/18"

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift for cocktail lovers, 12 Dec. 2011
I purchased this for my best friend for christmas, really think she'll love it when she opens it on christmas day as she loves a good cocktail :) would definitely recommend this as a birthday or xmas present

The Single Girl's To-Do List
The Single Girl's To-Do List
by Lindsey Kelk

5.0 out of 5 stars fab book- well deserved 5 stars, 13 July 2011
this 1st stand alone book by lindsey kelk can be described in one word...AMAZING!!! definitely a great read for anyone who has ever been dumped...its funny, witty and feel good and shows that life really does go on even though it doesn't feel like that at the time...a MUST-READ!!!

Meet Me At The Cupcake Café
Meet Me At The Cupcake Café
by Jenny Colgan

5.0 out of 5 stars One word for this book - WOW!!!, 18 May 2011
WOW!!! I absolutely loved this novel, it hooked me in from the first page and kept me reading through to the end. The main character, Issy, is very passionate about her baking and after being made redundant realises her dream of opening her own cafe...she falls in love with the man of her dreams and is surrounded by amazing frineds...gives you a warm fuzzy feeling!

Jenny Colgan includes a recipe at the end for vanilla cupcakes with vanilla butter icing and it inspired me to make these cupcakes for me and my family...they are ABSOLUTELY HEAVENLY!! 10/10 for this novel!

Last Night at Chateau Marmont
Last Night at Chateau Marmont
by Lauren Weisberger

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab-love this book!!!, 7 Feb. 2011
I read this book last month and fell in love with it. I knew my friend would like it too so I ordered it for her as part of her birthday present. I you loved The Devil Wears Prada...you'll love this much more!! Its witty fun and very romantic in places too!! Love the main character in this story!!

The Love Verb
The Love Verb
by Jane Green

5.0 out of 5 stars unputdownable, 13 Aug. 2010
This review is from: The Love Verb (Hardcover)
Jane Green is an amazing writer and i must admit this was one of my all time faves of hers...
It constantly had me in tears on and off, the characters are brilliant and her way of telling the story is enchanting and makes u not want to put the book down, i gobbled it all in 2 sittings :) hope her next one is even more amazing...

I Heart Paris (I Heart Series, Book 3)
I Heart Paris (I Heart Series, Book 3)
by Lindsey Kelk

5.0 out of 5 stars Read-tastic, 13 Aug. 2010
Wow... cant believe how amazing this book was, read i heart new york nd i heart hollywood 1st and desperatley awaited this one and i certainly was not disappointed!! so funny and easy to read, poor Angela being betrayed by Cici...so glad she moved in with Alex at the end of the book

The Bridesmaid Pact
The Bridesmaid Pact
by Julia Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 13 Aug. 2010
This review is from: The Bridesmaid Pact (Paperback)
When i read the back cover of this novel i wasnt sure if i was going to enjoy it...but after a few chapters i really got into it and fell in love with all the character...it even had me in tears from time to time when one of them was suffering from MS...showed the reality of this medical condition really well and it felt real... definitely recommend this book to any one who looks a bit of comedy mixed with a bit of heartwrenching scenes

Page: 1 | 2