Profile for amyruth > Reviews

Just Junk : " New Looks For Old Furniture " :
Just Junk : " New Looks For Old Furniture " :
by Linda Barker

2.0 out of 5 stars not mad about it, 6 Mar. 2012
I thought this would be inspirational but unfortunately not. It's very dull and not what I expected. I thought they would be really gorgeous projects but they were more like something you'd find in your granny's. It does however show you a few paint effects. I'll be bringing it to the charity shop, I'm afraid.

Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts: Basic Techniques Plus 150 Inspired Projects
by Martha Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Sew Perfect:), 20 Jun. 2011
As times are hard, I've found a new love for sewing and have been creating little things to sell but felt my sewing technique wasn't perfect and needed a little help and a little inspiration with projects. This books does all that and more. I love it, Love it, Love it.
Gorgeous pictures, great explanations and very easy to follow. Plus I didn't realise it came with a cd with the patterns on it, so that you can print them out.
I'm one very happy customer.