Profile for Marc > Reviews

Content by Marc

Marc

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
USB C/Type C To HDMI Adapter With USB 3.0/ USB C/F Power Delivery Hub Converter Cable For New Macbook, Chromebook,New Acer Switch Alpha 12,Or Other USB C/Typc C/Thunberbolt 3 Computer- Aluminium Case
Offered by MOKiNDirect

3.0 out of 5 stars I suppose you get what you pay for, 25 July 2017
The HDMI is fine, but the usb is so slow compared to my computer. I'll probably return it.

DOMISO 14 Inch Laptop Sleeve Protective Briefcase Flash Notebook Computer Package Lightweight Laptop Bag with Handle & Zipper Pocket , Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big for my 14 inch computer, 24 July 2017
It leaves quite a lot of space on both sides for my 14 inch yoga 910, and wont really protect it. It's nice otherwise, but I need a workable case.

Fioretto Mens Genuine Leather Unlined Half Finger Driving Gloves with Side Zipper Mens Gifts
Offered by GSG-Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality stylish gloves. However..., 16 Jan. 2017
These are the real deal. Very very comfortable and soft to the touch, while remaining sturdy and are quite warm as well. The design is stunning and are the most stylish gloves I've seen on here and will find much use. I also really appreciate the addition of zippers. And while the snake leather design threw me off a bit (looked quite fragile) it's quite tough as well.

All in all a lovely product and I'm glad I found them.

EDIT:
Marked down because they never sent a protective box for the gloves and refuse to. So now the life of the gloves is reduced.

LG NB4540A 320W 4.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar with Additional Wireless Subwoofer

5.0 out of 5 stars I hit the jackpot, 14 April 2016
I never give five stars, but I just have to now. I bought my soundbar from electricalsuk and took a leap of faith with the used/returned/unsold. Lo and behold the soundbar is in perfect condition besides some very tiny marks on the bottom of the socket area and it works perfectly. Not bad for 139 eh? It also came the next day, very early considering the shipping!

Now onto the product. This was meant to be an upgrade from the LG NB2540A and it completely blows it out of the water with technical performance and my god it looks so good!! Everything is clear and balanced with a long range, and the wireless subwoofer is VERY powerful, with adjustable levels of course (subwoofer button and volume buttons). It instantly connects when you turn the soundbar on so no worry there. Also the soundbar itself has display text in it's centre, a nice point over my last one. Voices sound natural and crisp, and sound fx in video ganes for example work seamlessly with the rest of the audio, either way there are 'sound effect' settings to change that too.

You can use optical, hdmi (in and out sockets), usb (like a flash drive), LG sound sync, auxillary (portable), or bluetooth for connectivity. Just make sure to keep your device away from potential interference. Some fare better than others (my playstation vita has never dropped out) but a a charger that had finished up, created a lot of interference for my yoga 2 pro.

All in all I couldn't be happier. This is a high level soundbar and if you're looking to upgrade this is the definitive choice. Just keep it down alright?

Trevell Rock Cascade Water Feature with Lights by Ambienté
Trevell Rock Cascade Water Feature with Lights by Ambienté
Offered by Primrose

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 15 Jan. 2016
Generally unsatisfactory. Not as advertised.

Prym 254 cm/ 100-inch Tape Measure Profi Fibreglass
Prym 254 cm/ 100-inch Tape Measure Profi Fibreglass

4.0 out of 5 stars The one thing i can't measure is my satisfaction, 13 Jan. 2016
Exactly what it says on the tin. No complaints from me.

Final Fantasy XIII - Classics (Xbox 360)
Final Fantasy XIII - Classics (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Sept. 2015
This game. The story, the pacing, the gameplay, the music, my god. Everything comes together so well, and the story, the world it is set in, is incredible. The characterization is done extremely well, and the voice actors are at top form. It took a long while to create this game, but it was damn worth it. One thing to note, while the battle system is complex and very rewarding if I might add, the game will guide you through it.

Enjoy this masterpiece!

Sony PlayStation 3 500GB Super Slim Console with Destiny
Sony PlayStation 3 500GB Super Slim Console with Destiny

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs no introduction, 22 Sept. 2015
An excellent system with an expansive array of games meaning there will always be something.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Limited Collector's Edition (PS3)
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Limited Collector's Edition (PS3)
Offered by bnhtrade

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game, 22 Sept. 2015
I'm a huge fan of the 13 series, and this installment did not disappoint. While it is less technical than it's predecessor, it is still extremely enjoyable and more open to newcomers who want a quick start into the world of Final Fantasy. The music somehow managed to outdo 13 while (reprising songs in places) and is absolutely stellar.

Digimon All-Star Rumble (PS3)
Digimon All-Star Rumble (PS3)

1.0 out of 5 stars If you really want to, 22 Sept. 2015
This. Game. Is. A. Travesty. It's half assed, and a trial to see if the West was still viable for future Digimon games and localizations. Well friends, we won. Even if we had to take this blow, operation Decode is a success. Halfway anyway.

In any case, if you really want to play this, then go ahead, ride into the fore. The dust on my game case has built a metropolis
Woop we're getting more games localised. But was it worth it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4