Profile for Ming > Reviews

Content by Ming

Ming

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sakkas B009 Batik Hindi Cap Sleeve Caftan Dress / Cover Up - Navy / Pink - One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Beach cover up....or dress, 1 May 2016
Arrived sooner than expected. It is not a fitted style so hangs very nicely and does the job of covering what needs covering! I like the colours (navy and pink) and as it is not too see through, I can maybe wear it as a dress and not just a pool cover up as I had intended. So pleased I may get another colour. The navy is very dark, almost purple so that for me is a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2016
This review is from: 25 (Audio CD)
It's Adele, what more can I say!

Universal Decorative Daisy Flower Stitch Sewing Machine Presser Foot-Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Sewing Machines
Offered by Fly Service

5.0 out of 5 stars Daisy stitch foot, 8 Aug. 2015
Haven't used it yet but it looks exciting.

TAPE, BIAS BINDER, BINDING FOOT SNAP ON foot WILL FIT, BROTHER, JANOME, TOYOTA, NEW SINGER DOMESTIC SEWING MACHINES
Offered by MaiShe“store (HK 10-25days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Binding foot, 8 Aug. 2015
Haven't used it yet but it looke pretty impressive.

Estee Lauder Pure White Linen Eau de Parfum 4ml Mini
Estee Lauder Pure White Linen Eau de Parfum 4ml Mini

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfume, tester size, 11 Mar. 2015
I bought this perfume as I had smelled it on a colleague and it brought back memories of something from years ago. I have found over the years that perfumes can make me feel quite ill, but the only way to find out is to try them. This was the perfect trial size for me and I think I may be able to wear it. It is also the perfect size to take away on holiday and if we get on I can buy the big size!

Bluesky Neon Purple Grape - Gel Polish - Gel 10ml
Bluesky Neon Purple Grape - Gel Polish - Gel 10ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Feb. 2015
Very pleased with the colour, which is actually slightly more purple than it looks on here.

nail perfection 200ml UV GEL WIPE & CLEANSER FOR GEL NAILS
nail perfection 200ml UV GEL WIPE & CLEANSER FOR GEL NAILS
Offered by Beauty Perfection

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I have used it before and it was very good., 9 Feb. 2015
I ordered this as I have used it before and it was very good.

Marco Tozzi Premio Womens 2-2-25533-21 Boots Black Schwarz (BLACK ANTIC 002) Size: 38

5.0 out of 5 stars New boots, 27 Sept. 2014
I have been wearing the same pair of boots for about the last 5 years or more. I have been looking hard for a replacement as mine have been repaired many times and these are the closest I have found. They are very nice, I think they will be comfortable, they look good, well made, will go with everything (but they are just not my fave boots).

100 Glow in the Dark 8inch Glow Sticks
100 Glow in the Dark 8inch Glow Sticks
Offered by WHOLESALE PRICE DEALS

4.0 out of 5 stars I didn't think they were as good as some I have used in the past as ..., 27 Sept. 2014
I ordered these for a large party. I didn't think they were as good as some I have used in the past as they didn't colour up completely which left gaps, despite vigorous shaking. However, they are after all just a bit of fun for one night, and they were cheap...job done! We did have one that split, that was a surprise.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cup cake transporters, 27 Sept. 2014
I ordered these to transport any leftover cupcakes after a party. They were ideal as people were able to take highly decorated cakes home for their kids etc without getting the toppings squashed. Just make sure you have closed the lid properly, they can be a little bit awkward.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4