Profile for Baptist > Reviews

Content by Baptist

Baptist

iPhone 6s Plus 6 Plus Screen Protector, JETech 2-Pack [3D Touch Compatible] Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film for Apple iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus 5.5" - 0813
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The best yet., 18 Nov. 2015
The best of all screen protectors I've used and I've used alot!

Aliens: Colonial Marines: Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Aliens: Colonial Marines: Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by marxwax

1.0 out of 5 stars Gutted, 12 Feb. 2013
As a massive Aliens fan, I just couldnt wait for this game.
Picked it up last night at daft oclock, booted it up and within 2 mins of playing my heart had sank.
I cannot believe how bad the graphics are, they look about 7 years old for this console, the gameplay is utterly dull and lifeless.
This is THE game I wanted to be good, and how they have dared release something so utterly tacky amazes me.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2013 4:14 PM GMT

Shure SE215 In-Ear Sound Isolating Earphones - Clear
Shure SE215 In-Ear Sound Isolating Earphones - Clear

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed., 28 Jan. 2013
I have officially given up on Shure, after 3 sets of headphones.
My previous 2 pairs, the cable insulation cracked and they gave up the ghost. So, with the SE215's I thought, great, I can change the cable when they go.
Found these very uncomfortable to wear, where my other pairs were really good for comfort and fit.
The biggest issue though is the connection, both sides, continually cutting out and losing sound due to the connectors.
Just returned them, very disappointed.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 7, 2014 2:33 PM BST

Apple iPhone SE / 5S / 5C / 5 Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 26 Oct. 2012
Had a bit of trouble installing to start with, but with great customer service and backup, I managed to get mine installed perfectly.
It really is as close as invisible as you will get, amazing product.

Not the cheapest, but I've never seen a screen protector that works this well.

ASUS EeePad Transformer Prime TF201 10.1 inch Tablet with Keyboard/Dock - Grey (Nvidia Tegra 3 Quad Core 1.3GHz, RAM 1GB, Storage 32GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Android 3.2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 6 July 2012
Being an avid Apple fan (MacBook pro ) I took a gamble and tried this out. Really impressed with it, much more flexibility than the iPad and is beautifully built. Only flaw I've found is that some apps seem to crash alot, but this isn't the fault of asus I don't think. Great product.