Profile for Christina > Reviews

Christina

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Whittard of Chelsea Flavoured Coffee Selection
Whittard of Chelsea Flavoured Coffee Selection

5.0 out of 5 stars We used in our espresso machine and they were great., 30 July 2015
I got these on offer near Christmas and have to say, every single coffee in this pack was gorgeous. They were a bargain on offer although I'm not sure what they are worth at regular price. The only problem I had was actually when I went to buy more- the local Whittard shop did not stock any of these coffees (although some were available online). Really lovely for any coffee fan. We used in our espresso machine and they were great.

Vacu Vin Wine Glass, Red (53 cl / 18 oz) - Set of 2
Vacu Vin Wine Glass, Red (53 cl / 18 oz) - Set of 2

1.0 out of 5 stars I was quickly refunded so that was a bonus but I wouldn't recommend these glasses, 30 July 2015
These are extremely fragile (yes I know they all are to some stent but these more so than any others I've used). They are lovely and light but 1 was broke when it arrived and the second one broke when I put it in the cupboard, lightly tapping it against another glass. God forbid you try and cheers lol. I was quickly refunded so that was a bonus but I wouldn't recommend these glasses.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best 25 quid I've ever spent, 30 July 2015
Probably the best 25 quid I've ever spent. I use this thing daily and have cancelled my Sky subscription because of it. It just has so many uses. I use for watching TV and movies through various apps and love that I can take it out of the living room TV and bring it to the bedroom if I want. Downloading media is a thing of the past. It's also good for things like emulator games, you can use it to stream them to your TV with virtually no lag and play all sorts of old Nintendo games, mobile games etc. Really worthwhile purchase!

Nickel Silver Cigar Holder Case (16.5cm long)
Nickel Silver Cigar Holder Case (16.5cm long)
Offered by Trend Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, well made and actually has some real weight ..., 30 July 2015
Sturdy, well made and actually has some real weight to it. I actually bought this to use as a case for a kanger evod rather than as a cigar tube. I cut a tiny piece of felt to slip inside for padding then put my evod in. Worked really well"

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Knocked one star off because they aren't super sticky but to be honest, 30 July 2015
Cheap and cheerful. Knocked one star off because they aren't super sticky but to be honest, they don't fall off and you don't want these types of things too sticky anyway so they don't tear whatever paper they are stuck to. I use them to flag pages in books or in my agenda.

Rhodia 18600C Heavy Duty Stapled Ruled Feint Refill Pad, A4 - Orange Cover
Rhodia 18600C Heavy Duty Stapled Ruled Feint Refill Pad, A4 - Orange Cover

2.0 out of 5 stars The paper itself is good quality and ink pens don't seem to bleed on ..., 30 July 2015
This paper has a very large left hand margin. In my eyes, it looks very odd and for that reason I haven't and likely won't use it. Purchased for letter writing but it just looks too strange. The paper itself is good quality and ink pens don't seem to bleed on it but it's not my cup of tea. If the margin doesn't bother you then probably a good choice!

6 Pcs Decorative Lace Tape Sticker Self Adhesive Label Scrapbooking Paper DIY
6 Pcs Decorative Lace Tape Sticker Self Adhesive Label Scrapbooking Paper DIY
Offered by highqualityforyou

4.0 out of 5 stars I ended up using these in a wedding album at the edges of the pages and it give sit a nice finished effect, 30 July 2015
I bought these without really knowing for sure what I would use them for. I actually got twice as many rolls as advertised so I'm not sure if that was luck or if that's how it's meant to be. I ended up using these in a wedding album at the edges of the pages and it give sit a nice finished effect. They are a bit fiddly at first because they are laser but and some are quite intricate so can be hard to get off the backing, but once you lay a few piecing down it's all easy peasy.

Bomb Cosmetics Pink Marmalade Body Polish
Bomb Cosmetics Pink Marmalade Body Polish

5.0 out of 5 stars it's actually really lovely and I enjoy the strong sweet grapefruit smell now, 30 July 2015
When I first purchased this stuff I opened it and smelled it and thought "ugh this is gross" and then I touched it and I thought "it's pure oil and salt, it's awful". But being that I had opened it I thought I might as well have a go. In use, it's actually really lovely and I enjoy the strong sweet grapefruit smell now. It's very oily, but once that oil sinks in your skin is so lovely and soft. Just be warned it is -very- oily so you need a little time to let the oil sink in and pat dry so as not towel it all off. At first I found it very odd but now it's a staple pampering treat.

Kitchen Craft Heavy Duty Metal Meat Tenderiser Hammer
Kitchen Craft Heavy Duty Metal Meat Tenderiser Hammer

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought it looked a bit rubbish and it didn't feel like it had any weight to it, 30 July 2015
When I first received this I scoffed at it. I thought it looked a bit rubbish and it didn't feel like it had any weight to it. Nonetheless, I was planning to make chicken burgers from giant breasts that day and wanted to flatten them out so I gave it a go. I pounded that poor chicken within an inch of it's life with very little effort at all. It's actually a really good little tool and I would definitely recommend it.

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Ultra-Light Spot Treatment Moisturiser 40ml
Offered by brandedproducts4u

5.0 out of 5 stars In the summer my skin seems to go into hyper ..., 30 July 2015
In the summer my skin seems to go into hyper oil producing mode and this stuff is the only thing that will help to keep it clear. It sinks in straight away and feels lovely and smooth- not sticky or tacky at all. For me, it is the only thing I've found that actually helps when I feel one of these episodes coming on. Definitely worth a go!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5