Profile for Fang > Reviews

CAR PRIDE SCRATCH REMOVAL KIT FOR SOLID/METALLIC COLOUR
CAR PRIDE SCRATCH REMOVAL KIT FOR SOLID/METALLIC COLOUR
Offered by A ONE SUPPLIERS

5.0 out of 5 stars It DOES work!, 5 April 2014
I messed up my bonnet surface by mistakenly rubbing off bird poop using a very rough cloth. I did not realise it was a mistake for like a year, I kept doing it and always parked under the trees. So you can imagine how bad It was, like a man who never washes his face for 20 yrs. Look at it, I thought it was hopeless.

Without much expectation, I tried this after a car wash. Initially, it didn't look promising, I thought fine, guess it was time for those greedy body shops to make some money. Then came the miracle, the scratches started fading out! After about 30 mins, I applied the thing throughout the whole bonnet, and it is much much better now. I won't say the scratches are completely invisible, because some of them were really bad, it certainly made a huge difference, it's like a normal man's face now, you know, a little rough, but acceptable.

I just hope the effect will last, will see after a few weeks.

Medicarn Push Up Twister pro for strength training
Medicarn Push Up Twister pro for strength training
Offered by InternetukShop

3.0 out of 5 stars The grip is too hard!, 10 May 2013
Does what it said, delivery was fast, however the rubbery grip is no way near comfortable, I had to wrap it with the bubble pack that came with the shipping but it still hurt until a few days later I got used to it.