Profile for Calrayalan > Reviews

Content by Calrayalan

Calrayalan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
First Call Inks Ink Cartridge Replacing Epson Apple T1295 Multipack (Pack of 10: 4x Black, 2x Cyan, 2x Magenta, 2x Yellow)
Offered by First Call Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly on Epson printers, 9 May 2014
I recently tried some epson compatible inks that just kept coming up with error messages . Read online reviews and these were rated by previous buyers . You can get cheaper but these looked value for money . Went in with no error message at all . As to four times usual amount of ink , time will tell . Nothing to do with these inks but have found out Epson printers (I have 2 as one is an all in one for faxes) won't work if even one cartridge is empty . I am sure you used to be able to use a printer when you only had a black cartridge with ink in it . All the more reason to have good compatible cartridges like these .

SanDisk 8GB 45MB/s Extreme HD Video SDHC Card Frustration-Free packaging (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this a long time ago ., 20 April 2014
It was for a relative and as I have never had any complaints I can only give this 5 stars as I have never had any problems with SanDisk products .

Varilight - Remote Control For All Remote Dimmers - YRC8
Varilight - Remote Control For All Remote Dimmers - YRC8
Offered by The Internet Retailer

3.0 out of 5 stars Been looking for these for a long time ., 20 April 2014
I originally bought varilight switches in B&Q quite a few years ago and have installed them in a few rooms . I still have original controller but wanted to keep it in one room instead of keep taking it from room to room . I cannot find another controller in B&Q so was pleased to find these on Amazon . Still love the Varilight switches and you can still buy these many places including Amazon . Anyway new controllers (I bought two) are smaller than my original remote but to me don't seem as responsive . These come with no batteries or instructions but if you have kept your original varilight instructions then you will have the right instructions for setting up the remote . The thing that did annoy me was seller stated that over £10 spent was free delivery but even though I ordered two to make order over £10 they still charged postage . I just thought not worth pursuing for the small amount involved .

JUSTOP BTR006 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Audio Receiver With 3.5MM Jack, Universal Adapter For Speakers, New Module with Bluetooth V3.0 A2DP profile, Built-in Rechargable Battery, Free Audio Cable And 3.5mm Jack Joiner Adapter
Offered by DigiDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought this by mistake ., 20 April 2014
I was looking for a Bluetooth audio transmitter and this is a receiver . Have since bought the BTT005 from same company now . You can connect it into just about anything and it has a rechargeable battery , just charge it for 2 hours before using . The supplied leads mean you can connect to any 3.5 jack device or by using the connector plug it into the red and white connections of an amp etc. that has audio in . Did try it just to see and audio quality was to me a little disappointing but at this price that is probably a little unfair . If you want a bargain price Bluetooth receiver then look no further . Unbelievably light and small making it totally transportable .

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my niece ., 20 April 2014
She has Bluetooth headphones that she has not used yet and this should do the job . At this price I would think audio would not match a lot of more expensive products but not used yet so really don't know . Battery has to be charged for about two hours before use but if used with an amp that has a 5.0 USB power output I am guessing that would keep it charged every time amp is turned on . I guess main use would be with portable audio / tablets and phones etc. so the 3.5 connection is ideal and battery supposed to last about 10 hours as it is a rechargeable battery . If used with an amp though you will need to get a 6.3 to 3.5 jack converter to plug into headphone socket at front of amp and plenty of these on Amazon site for about a £1 and upwards . It is unbelievably small and light so totally portable and can be used with any product .

Fridge Water Filters Compatible SAMSUNG, LG, Daewoo GE, Bosch - Top Quality - Twin Pack
Offered by UK Water Filters

5.0 out of 5 stars Seem good quality and work well ., 20 April 2014
There are a lot of more expensive non Samsung filters on the market but these seem well priced and fully compatible . They have new connectors so you can discard old filter and connectors as well .plus have ties so you can replace your old ones . So you can just cut your old ties and that makes it so much easier to get rid of old units .

Yamaha YBA-11 Bluetooth Adaptor
Yamaha YBA-11 Bluetooth Adaptor

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and means you do not need a dongle ., 20 April 2014
Reviews on this were very good and I can only concur . If you have an older amp etc. this means you can get Bluetooth without the need for a dongle . Please note this only comes with a coaxial connection so make sure whatever you connect to has a coaxial in . A plus though is that it can be used with any make of amp etc. and not just limited to Yamaha products . Easy set up and I have found both sound and signal excellent . I personally chose to discard their coaxial connector and used a £60 coaxial lead and the sound is so good . This does not mean their coaxial connector (supplied) is no good but I learnt a long time ago that all audio connectors and speaker wires are worth upgrading . Having experienced problems with airplay on a lot of products over last year or so I now am totally into Bluetooth . This device to date has never dropped the Bluetooth signal in the slightest . In fact I stopped using my Nexus 7.7 because of ongoing Bluetooth problems that I believe Android upgrades have never fixed . With this adapter though there have been no problems and using my Nexus again but of course you can use iPad or any other Bluetooth compatible device on the market . Cannot recommend this enough and so pleased with this purchase .

NETGEAR WN3500RP-100UKS WN3500RP Universal Dual Band WiFi Range Extender (WiFi Booster)
Offered by Value_Deal

4.0 out of 5 stars To replace older model ., 15 Mar. 2014
My previous Netgear WiFi extender was a good product and lasted a reasonable amount of time then just gave up . On looking at reviews of all extenders on Amazon there was no real outstanding other product as all of them including this had some negative reviews . Set it up by router so could do WPS easily then put it where I wanted it . It did take time to settle down and work at 100% in my opinion but now running the signal about 30 metres to outside building with no problems . Would have given it five stars but find that the 5ghz signal does not really work though I have a dual broadband router . I just use ordinary 2.4 but it could be because of the distance between router and extender that 5ghz does not work so it may just be my setup .

SET OF 10 WATERPROOF LED BLUE DECK LIGHTS / DECKING / PLINTH / KITCHEN LIGHTING SET ** HIGH QUALITY 45MM LIGHTS **
Offered by Brightlightz

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product ., 15 Mar. 2014
I have 3 sets of the bigger deck lights of this product and have been greatly impressed with them . I must admit not fitted these in my plinths yet but I know they will look really good . I personally love the blue as something different to white .

Lightning Extension Cable for Apple iPhone, iPod, iPad - 1 Meter (White)
Lightning Extension Cable for Apple iPhone, iPod, iPad - 1 Meter (White)
Offered by TG Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Suspect quality and would not charge ., 23 Feb. 2014
I may be doing this a disservice but on a dock (30 pin) with Apple 30 pin to lightning converter then this extender it would not charge my iPad Air . It might be that without the lightning converter it would charge so I could be wrong . Quality of cable not of usual German engineering . I then bought a more expensive £22 extender from another company and that worked with my system . It also displays non Apple product on my iPad but the £22 extender does not .
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 1, 2014 5:49 PM BST