Profile for Kiptonade > Reviews

Content by Kiptonade

Kiptonade

Lightning Cable Syncwire 6.5ft/2m Nylon Braided iPhone Charger - [Apple MFi Certified] Lifetime Guarantee Series - for iPhone 6S Plus 6 Plus SE 5S 5C 5, iPad 2 3 4 Mini, iPad Pro Air, iPod - Aluminum Connector - Space Gray

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken after 1 month, 23 Feb. 2016
Broken after 1 month. My charger is no longer working properly. Has to be held in place with tape to work and even then isn't reliable. Apprently comes with a lifetime warranty but I've had no luck with contacting the seller. Avoid.

Silverline 209144 Seven-Piece Tweezer Set
Silverline 209144 Seven-Piece Tweezer Set

1.0 out of 5 stars They are really, really basic and feel incredibly cheap ..., 19 Dec. 2015
They are really, really basic and feel incredibly cheap. It's exactly the type of thing you pick up in the 99p stores. And for some peculiar reason the tweezers absolutely reaked of cannabis. I honestly only added them to get my basket over £20

Bolse® [Apple MFi Certified] 6 Feet / 1.8m Extra Long Cloth Jacketed Tangle-Free USB 2.0 A to 8 Pin Apple Lightning Cable for iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod nano 7, iPod 5G (Light Blue/Yellow)
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 Feb. 2015
My first cable was faulty but it was replaced extremely fast. The customer service was excellent. The cable is made well and feels strong. Nice and flexible but doesn't get caught up in knots. Overall a good charger.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2015 5:36 PM GMT

Carnival of Fear [DVD]
Carnival of Fear [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aimee Brooks
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

1.0 out of 5 stars Repulsive, 7 May 2012
This review is from: Carnival of Fear [DVD] (DVD)
A few days ago I wrote a review on here about a film called 2 Headed Shark Attack. I started that review saying it was the worst film I'd ever seen. Well that title has well and truly been passed onto this pile of crap. I'd also like to point out with no disrespect to the other reviewers but I can only assume they were high when they watched this film because the other reviews do not reflect this film in the slightest.

This film has no ads or any annoying production intros it dives straight into the film - This is the ONLY good thing about Carnival of Fear. It starts rather abruptly with a boy running from an older gentlemen in the woods. The boy seeks refuge in a hut where an old man eating beans appears to already be hiding in. Within seconds the young boy is on a rollercoaster with the man who was chasing him. What happened next was insulting as a paying customer watching this film. Essentially a sequence showing the boy on a rollercoaster obviously taken out of a Nintendo game is played. The film then gets worse and worse to the stage where there is no storyline whatsoever. There is no proper editing or anything that remotely indicates this "film" was made by anyone other than a demented chimp with a camcorder on it's forehead.

The film lasts a marathon 2 hours, and it's exactly that a marathon painful, slow and no matter how much you want it to end more just keeps on coming. I must admit I stopped taking anything in after the main character was watching herself getting raped by a teddy bear.

I read somewhere that Carnival of Fear was a remake of an older film, if that is true then that director must be spinning in his grave.

Carnival of Fear is rated 18 in the UK. I honestly don't think the BBFC went far enough with that certificate though, I believe this film should not be allowed to be sold to anyone other than the clowns who feature in it. While on the topic of sale, £8 was paid for this crap. £8 too much.

To summarise I'd aptly liken Carnival of Fear to those tacky photographs you can buy after you go on a rollercoaster. They look good in the window but when you hand over your money and you look at what you've actually bought you can't help but feel robbed. I implore anyone thinking of buying this to slap themselves and find a real horror instead. The only place this DVD belongs is the bargain bucket.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2013 4:28 PM GMT

2-Headed Shark Attack [DVD]
2-Headed Shark Attack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Carmen Electra
Offered by The Happy Zombie

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful doesn't even scrape the sides..., 24 April 2012
This review is from: 2-Headed Shark Attack [DVD] (DVD)
I've never written a review on Amazon but feel compelled to do so for this DVD. I guess my review contains spoilers so if your put off by that kind of review and want to suffer the film's plot for yourself then stop reading now.

This is quite possibly one of, if not the worst film I've ever sat through. People may wonder why I actually sat through the entire film but I'll come to that soon. "Two headed Shark Attack" follows a group of students on a little tropical island doing some sort of summer study thing - It's not really explained in great detail why they are there. The Island begins to sink, yep you read it right the Island starts sinking. There was a reason conjured up for the sinking but honestly you'd get a more believable reason from a mentally disabled ape. The story then introduces the shark, now it may have just been me but it seemed the editors used the same cartoon clip of the shark moving through water over and over again. The CGI in this film is actually cringe worthy at one point there is a large bang and a crack appears on the ground. This crack was so stupid and irrelevant looking that it actually became frustrating to look at. The acting is melodramatic and down right horrendous, it's almost as if the director has pulled a group of teenagers off the street and thrown them into a film, at one very strange point two characters randomly jump into the water next to the shark it leaves you confused and annoyed. Carmen Electra stars in Two headed Shark Attack and if I was her, I'd sack my manager. There really is no substance to the plot or film in general for that matter. The plot totally eliminates common sense and seems to drag the film out.

When the film did eventually end and the credits started rolling the tears were streaming down my face, despite this film being truly, truly awful it is by far one of the funniest films I've watched. It is so bad that it's hilarious. The awful acting the bizarre storyline and the CGI all contribute to one excellent comedy. This being the reason I watched the film from start to finish. It's also the reason I have given the DVD two stars because the comedy factor is worth it. If your looking for a scary suspense driven horror film then look elsewhere. But if your looking for a film to watch with a group of friends to make you all laugh then I can guarantee you Two Headed Shark Attack will do the job.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2013 4:06 PM BST