Profile for Taiwo4 > Reviews

Content by Taiwo4

Taiwo4

Page: 1 | 2
Amazing Pictures and Facts About Hurricanes: The Most Amazing Fact and Picture Book About Hurricanes
by Mina Kelly

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, 31 Mar. 2017
Not worth £9.62, bought as a birthday present & expected a much thicker book and didn't expect the pages to be minimal information printed on paper that I could have done myself on Microsoft word. Not happy with purchase but I know that receipent will be as he is VERY interested in hurricanes (which is the only reason not returning). However, will probably be able to read all "10 pages" in 5mins. Don't recommend at all.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Premium Quality Compatible Replacement Toothbrush Heads For Braun/Oral b by VAK (8Pcs 2 pack)
Offered by AARU ENTERPRICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 4 Feb. 2017
I use on my Oral B vitality toothbrush. Just as good as the original heads. Would definietly use again and buy more. £3.49 for 8. Good price.

TRIPLE CANVAS WARDROBE RAIL SHELVES NEW BEDROOM STORAGE FURNITURE BEIGE
TRIPLE CANVAS WARDROBE RAIL SHELVES NEW BEDROOM STORAGE FURNITURE BEIGE

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy shame about the instructions, 2 Mar. 2016
Bought this as I needed storage after a recent move. Wardrobe is REALLY big withloys of storage (exact like the picture).

The only downfall is the instructions (see picture) everything is in black and white and so hard to know which bit goes in where. However, once the base and 1st level are done- instructions are not needed as much. Don't forget to put the canvas shelving sheets on BEFORE building the frame (otherwise, you'll be taking it all apart again)

I had help dicphering the instructions- otherwise could easily be done by one person. Also, try to put it together close to where it will be situated as it is rather big to move.

All my clothes fit and still have room left over. Great buy!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Vans Authentic Unisex Adults' Low-Top Trainers - Black, 6.5 UK (40 EU)
Vans Authentic Unisex Adults' Low-Top Trainers - Black, 6.5 UK (40 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Jan. 2016
Perfect- a bit on the large size, but means i can wear thick socks when cold. Very cheap as well.

Fifty Shades of Chicken: A Parody in a Cookbook
Fifty Shades of Chicken: A Parody in a Cookbook
by F L Fowler

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Dec. 2015
Perfect secret santa gift!!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm.., 28 Aug. 2015
Ok product.

Good for sprialising "soft" vegetables like courgettes. However, carrots are too hard and break off and can be very easy to cut your fingers!

Have enjoyed using to make sweet potato and courgette noodles. But will definitely be buying a different product.

Soundasleep the Original Speaker Pillow
Soundasleep the Original Speaker Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Aug. 2015
Bought as a present. Friend says works great!!

SKULL Cork Pin Board / Notice Board with Drawing Pins
SKULL Cork Pin Board / Notice Board with Drawing Pins
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾, 28 Aug. 2015
Birthday present for a friend. Arrived quick and pretty thick board for sticking notices on.

UP24 by Jawbone Medium Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracking Wristband for iOS and Android - Onyx
Offered by Branded and New Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!, 28 Aug. 2015
I've had my jawbone up24 for nearly 3 weeks now and i am thoroughly enjoying it. I ordered a large and it is fairly big on wrist which i like.

The app is easy to use and easy to install. The band lasts about 7days and charges fairly quick. (I put the adaptor into a plug) saves turning on the laptop for a charge every time.

I enjoy using the sleep tracker and it is very accurate for me as i roughly know when i've been "awake". The alarm is perfect for me as I dont have to wake up my boyfriend in the early mornings.

The reminder is brillant and reminds me everyday to take my vitamins with a gentle vibration.

I try to log my food- but the barcode scanner doenst always work (guessing because it's an American product) doesnt recognise the food I eat.

I log my workouts on it everyday which helps to keep track.

I overrall like this product and recommend it to others. Bought from Boots for £30 on sale (RRP: £99.99)

The red band does tend to get grubby and dirty after constant use (as you can see from the picture) makes me wish I got the navy blue or black band.

Jamie Oliver Large Glass Pop Top Storage Jar - Transparent
Jamie Oliver Large Glass Pop Top Storage Jar - Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾, 4 July 2015
does exactly what it says on the "tin"..

Page: 1 | 2