Profile for Justine Bevan > Reviews

Content by Justine Bevan

Justine Bevan

Page: 1 | 2
Lightning to 3.5mm Audio Adapter,VIMVIP 2in1 iPhone 7 Earphone 3.5mm Headphone Female Extension Cable with Charger Splitter (Rose Gold)
Offered by VIMVIP NEXTANY

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, when plugged in it comes up on my ..., 16 May 2017
Very disappointed, when plugged in it comes up on my screen saying the device accessory isn't recognised therefore I am unable to use it!

2 x TRIXES 4-Dial TSA Combination Padlock for Luggage Suitcases and Travel
2 x TRIXES 4-Dial TSA Combination Padlock for Luggage Suitcases and Travel
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 21 Feb. 2013
easy to use, sturdy, and from what I can see pretty safe, however I am still to use them properly.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Split opinion, 21 Feb. 2013
This works to an extent, for example, I am able to use it with my cameras SD card perfectly. I am going away traveling, therefore want to be able to put my pictures onto my I Pad and in turn online. For this use it works, however, I also wanted to watch films, so proceeded to put them on a USB stick to watch, however I have now learned that this cannot be done. I think this is more an issue with the I Pad and apple software rather than this device...

Zephyr Sleeve 10 Fur Lined Water/Splash Resistant Sleeve - iPad 4 / 3 / 2 / 1, Galaxy Note 10.1 / 10 Inch Universal Tablet PC Case/Cover - Aubergine & Lime - Motorola Xoom / Sony S / Galaxy Tab 10 / Portable DVD Player Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 21 Feb. 2013
I love this case, fantastic quality for the price. Tough and sturdy material lets you feel at ease knowing your I pad is safe from damage like scratches and little dents. The Zip on the front is handy for keeping essentials in. Would definitely recommend this case, especially at this price.

21 Jump Street  [DVD] [2012]
21 Jump Street [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Channing Tatum
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars great film, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 21 Jump Street [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
great film! Really funny, definitely a film that you can watch time and time again. Would definitely recommend to others

BWC (Formerly KiDiGi) 7 - Version 4.1 - Super Slim and Light 7 Inch Android Tablet with 1.5Ghz Processor and 8Gb storage running Android V4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent it back, 8 Jan. 2013
Received this in an unmarked box, with hardly any instructions, and a charger that didn't fit. I suppose it is cheap so what did I expect. I sent it back, and did receive a full refund, so can't fault that.

Pass Out: The World's Best Selling Adult Drinking Game
Pass Out: The World's Best Selling Adult Drinking Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun, 8 Jan. 2013
Bought as a gift for Christmas, its great fun, and has entertained at a few parties since. Would recommend this 100%

Southeast Asia on a Shoestring (Lonely Planet Shoestring Guide)
Southeast Asia on a Shoestring (Lonely Planet Shoestring Guide)
by China Williams
Edition: Turtleback

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 8 Jan. 2013
I am going travelling this year and I have found this book really useful, lots of helpful information and recommendations.

Drum & Bass Arena Anthology 2: D&B Classics From 1993-2013
Drum & Bass Arena Anthology 2: D&B Classics From 1993-2013
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Jan. 2013
Good CD, quick delivery. Bought as a present and the receiver is very happy as far as I know. A lot for your money

Anladia Polka Dots Premium PU Luxury Leather Folio Flip Case Cover Protection Skin For 7" 7 inch Android Tablet PC, Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 A2207, Lenovo A3000,A5000, Lenovo A1000 A1020, HP SLATE7 SLATE 7, NOOK HD 7" Tablet, ARCHOS 70 COBALT, Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue, Kobo Arc 7 HD, T-Mobile SpringBoard 7", 7" Inch Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 P6200 P3100 P3113 P3110, 7" Archos Arnova 7F G3, Kobo Vox, Kobo Arc, 7" CAPACITIVE MULTI TOUCH ANDROID 4.0 Tablet PC ,Acer Iconia A100, Dell Venue 7, 7" Pipo S3pro, (Length max 199 mm,min 185mm, Width max125mm, min 115mm)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Jan. 2013
happy with this, however I bought it for a tablet that I had to take back. The quality was good, get what you pay for

Page: 1 | 2