Profile for M. J. Reynard > Reviews

Content by M. J. Reynard

M. J. Reynard (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Bing Padet's Shop Playset
Bing Padet's Shop Playset
Offered by Fun Collectables

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Bingsters!, 22 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Bing Padet's Shop Playset (Toy)
Love Bing, great little play set for the imagination. Not the best value for money and across the range I would argue that having Bing in different sizes (bath squirters are larger) seems odd and prevents interchangeability. But my daughter loves it!

Mange Tout: Teaching Your Children to Love Fruit and Vegetables without Tears
Mange Tout: Teaching Your Children to Love Fruit and Vegetables without Tears
by Lucy Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars The book is packed with great ideas and nutrition advice, 16 Oct. 2014
After reading reviews and doing research, I hoped this book would help my toddler with her pickiness about food. It is definitely helping and getting her to try new things. The book is packed with great ideas and nutrition advice. My toddler still isn't eating everything but I can see using the ideas in the book over time will help. Found this much more helpful that a dieticitan's advice which was just to put food on a plate and eventually they'll eat it!!

Junior Rectangular Plastic Folding Table Colour: White
Junior Rectangular Plastic Folding Table Colour: White
Offered by Blackmore Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug. 2014
We bought this for our toddler to do activities on. Abs
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2015 10:12 AM BST

Bigjigs Toys BJ143 Animal Maracas (One Pair - Designs Vary)
Bigjigs Toys BJ143 Animal Maracas (One Pair - Designs Vary)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy but what about age range?, 27 July 2013
I was looking for a pair of wooden maracas for my 6 month old baby. She played with one in our baby yoga class, so I was looking for something small colourful and easy to hold. The maracas were slight larger than I hoped and advised that they are suitable from 12 months as there is an impaction hazard. I can see she might bash herself on the head so I've decided to keep them back for a while. They are really pretty and have a pleasant sound.

Tube Type Door Curtain,Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind-PASTEL MULTI
Tube Type Door Curtain,Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind-PASTEL MULTI
Offered by Holland Plastics (UK) Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Very reasonable, 17 July 2013
Very cheap old fashioned fly curtain. Nice colours to. Sadly I had to get a proper fitted fly screen in the end as I had a bumble bee nest right outside my door and with a baby in the house didn't want to take any chances. One comment which isn't the fault of the blind is that it was actually larger than my door frame in an old house, so maybe measure before you buy it.

OXO Good Grips Food Mill
OXO Good Grips Food Mill

5.0 out of 5 stars Food mill for baby food, 17 July 2013
I read lots of reviews about food mills and heard about bits of metal coming off into the food which worried me, so when I saw there was a Good Grips one, a brand I can trust, I went for it. As far as I'm concerned worth paying a little more for that dependability. It is easy to use and clean, and the purees are perfect. Very pleased.

Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer - Black
Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bouncer, 17 July 2013
A friend got the same one, so I knew it was exactly what I was looking for. Great if you have limited space or non ideal floors for those big bulky contraptions that move around. Also handy as keeps the baby in one place! My baby absolutely loves it as all she wants to do is stand up.

BebeChic * Top Quality 100% Cotton * Breastfeeding Covers * Boned Nursing Tops - with Storage Bag - slate grey / white dot
Offered by BebeChic Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 31 Mar. 2013
A friend bought this type of apron and I thought it was such a good idea. It came really quickly too.

Heat [Blu-ray] [1995] [Region Free]
Heat [Blu-ray] [1995] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Al Pacino
Offered by Real Satisfaction

3.0 out of 5 stars Great film, shame about the sound quality, 3 Jan. 2013
A big fan of this film, I was really looking forward to watching it on Bluray. I read afterwards that this Bluray isn't a great one for sound which is a shame. The Bluray player also had to work hard to play the film, so was noiser than with other Blurays which was distraction enough, but because a lot of the scenes with dialogue are softly spoken we were continually having to adjust the sound. There were no issues with the sound on any of the other sound effects however - the bank heist scene and the helicopters sounded louder than loud. They need to remake this Bluray really - it's not good enough.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover., 3 Jan. 2013
It arrived really quickly and fits my iphone as "snug as a bug in a rug"! It looks really nice as well.

Page: 1 | 2