Profile for Irene Pennington > Reviews

Irene Pennington

Berghaus Men's Essential Long Sleeve Zip Baselayer - Extreme Red, X-Large
Berghaus Men's Essential Long Sleeve Zip Baselayer - Extreme Red, X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Men's baselayer, 18 Nov. 2013
Bought this for my husband. Although I had bought him similar tops before, I was a bit wary of buying this product after reading a previous review. However as there was only one left in stock in his size (large), I decided to take a chance and was glad I did. The top is fine. My husband really likes it and wears it a lot.

White Rhino Power Rangers Dress Up Costume - 5-7 years
White Rhino Power Rangers Dress Up Costume - 5-7 years

3.0 out of 5 stars RHINO POWER RANGERS COSTUME, 10 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my grandsons 8th birthday last summer. When I bought this costume it was advertised as age 5-8yrs but when it arrived I noticed the label said 5-7yrs. I would have sent it back only my daughter wanted him to have it on his birthday. It only just fit him at the time and is now way too small - fortunately he has a younger brother who can make use of it. The costume itself is okay and he did enjoy wearing it whilst he could but if it had fit him properly I would have given it a higher rating

LEGO Star Wars 7957: Sith Nightspeeder
LEGO Star Wars 7957: Sith Nightspeeder
Offered by PriceMachine

5.0 out of 5 stars LEGO STAR WARS, 10 Jan. 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for my grandson who is really into Star Wars and Lego and he loved it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars POP UP PRINCESS PLAY TENT, 10 Jan. 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for my grand-daughter. The tent is really nice and she loved it - we had to put it up and she and her cousin played in it all afternoon. I gave it 4 stars as I did find it a bit tricky putting the poles in to put it up and found it difficult to fold afterwards although my daughter and husband managed it quite easily. Would recommend.

Star Wars Fighter Pods Millennium Falcon
Star Wars Fighter Pods Millennium Falcon
Offered by Play Learn Grow

5.0 out of 5 stars STAR WARS FIGHTER PODS, 10 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my grandson for Christmas. I gave it a five rating as he loved it and has not stopped playing with it since. The figures are a bit on the small side but it didn't seem to bother him. Would recommend.

Early Learning Centre - Cup Cake Chloe Doll
Early Learning Centre - Cup Cake Chloe Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars CUP CAKE CHLOE DOLL, 10 Jan. 2013
I bought this doll for my grand-daughter for Christmas and she loved it. It is a beautiful doll with a soft body and hair that can be brushed. I considered it great value for the price. Would recommend.

Berghaus Relaxed Long Sleeve Zip Men's Baselayer - Shadowed Navy/Shadowed Navy, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus baselayer, 10 Jan. 2013
I bought this product for my husband who enjoys cycling locally. I bought XL (although he is not particularly big) and it fit him perfectly. This is the second Berghaus top he has had and he has been more than pleased with both of them. Would recommend.