Profile for Yannis Gkaragkanis > Reviews

D2K Chevron Swim Shorts Blue 8XL
D2K Chevron Swim Shorts Blue 8XL
Offered by Zest Clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: D2K Chevron Swim Shorts (Misc.)
Contrary to a previous review I had done, the size was too small for me (surely not an 8xl as stated in the description).

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Too large., 12 Jun. 2014
Beware if you choose an 8xl size because is too large (looks like almost a 9xl). I'd wanted a 7xl instead.

ESPIONAGE PREMIUM COMBED COTTON PRINTED CREW NECK TEE SHIRT (097) SIZE 2XL TO 8XL
Offered by Brooklyn Big And Tall

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., 12 Jun. 2014
Nice t-shirt. The only drawback (minus 2 stars) is that it wasn't the exact design I wanted. Overall a nice buy!!!

Tuff-Luv Faux Leather Cover Case and Belt Clip with Screen Protector for Fiio X3 MP3 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect case for the X3, 12 Jun. 2014
Instead of the original (Fiio) silicone and leather cases I chose that because protects better my X3 and gives it a "pro" look. Highly recommended if you have the DAP!!!.

DIGIFLEX 5 in 1 WIRELESS CORDLESS RF HEADPHONES HEADSET WITH MIC
DIGIFLEX 5 in 1 WIRELESS CORDLESS RF HEADPHONES HEADSET WITH MIC
Offered by Digiflex

3.0 out of 5 stars I can't use them!!!, 1 May 2014
I would give them 5 stars if only they could "play" but I think you must be the manufacturer to use them!!!

(I used them when I received them once but after several tries I couldn't manage to hear anything from TV (except some FM radio!!!)).

Now they are collecting dust waiting to be recycled!!!.

Fujifilm FinePix 3D W3 Digital Camera (10.2MP, 3 x Optical Zoom, 3.5 inch LCD Screen) Bundled with HDMI 1.4 Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Great with minor flaws., 1 May 2014
Pros:
Distant lens (3D depth)
Stereo mics
3D screen
(Better photos and videos than 3D Bloggie)

Cons:
Distant lens (Macro almost impossible)
Not FullHD video
(Not good as 3D1 overall).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2014 11:54 AM BST

FiiO X3 Digital Music Player (3.5 mm Headphone Output Jack)
FiiO X3 Digital Music Player (3.5 mm Headphone Output Jack)

5.0 out of 5 stars (My precious!!!)*, 1 May 2014
A great DAP (Digital Audio Player) for those who seek quality in their musical journey and not only!!!

CAUTION: It doesn't play video or has wifi capabilities but if you want hifi everywhere (even in your PC) that's it!!!

*(The parentheses are added not to be compared with the golem(?) in TLOTR!!!)

Philips SHE3590 In-Ear Headphones
Philips SHE3590 In-Ear Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Great!!!, 1 May 2014
I bought them for a FiiO X3 DAP I have waiting for a pricey pair of IEM's I ordered from China and I was blasted!!!

Not only for their price but one can I say:

If there are not better than Apple's In-Ear phones they are equal or if you prefer close to them!!!

Certainly recommended!!!

(For this price you can buy 2-3 pairs without regretting it!!!)

IMAX: Hubble [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [Region Free]
IMAX: Hubble [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Toni Myers

4.0 out of 5 stars Too short for the money spent., 11 Jan. 2014
Agreeing with viewers that the overall length of the documentary is short, I have to mention that future buyers and not only of this product should check the minutes/price before purchasing the blu-ray.

Besides these, great gift for every astronomy, science, space etc. - "geek" but production company has to lower the price!!!.

(I liked it very much but as it was a gift for me, I feeled a little pitty for the shake of the gifter!!!).

So, a star less for the price!!!.

Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Slate  (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Slate (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Executivez

4.0 out of 5 stars Small and tastey!!!., 1 Jan. 2014
It's my third Apple product and I'm very satisfied with it.

Even if I don't travel a lot I liked it as an idea and I wanted it very much!!!.

The reason I don't give 5 stars is that I had some problems with iTunes (in Windows 8 at least!!!).

If you have the money buy it with eyes closed!!!.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3