Profile for Big R&B Fan > Reviews

Big R&B Fan

Page: 1 | 2
Men's White Cotton Cowboy/Panama Hat with Blue and White Striped Band
Men's White Cotton Cowboy/Panama Hat with Blue and White Striped Band

5.0 out of 5 stars Care needs to be taken not to get it dirty as it is a pure white colour, 28 Jun. 2016
I use this hat for playing golf. With the risks known about getting too much sun, I always wear a hat on the golf course and this hat doesn't get too hot to wear in the summer sun. Care needs to be taken not to get it dirty as it is a pure white colour, however I am really pleased with it. I hope it comes back into stocxk again soon.

Mens Famous Dunlop RODERRICK faux leather mule slippers
Mens Famous Dunlop RODERRICK faux leather mule slippers
Price: £5.75 - £9.74

2.0 out of 5 stars so was initially pleased with these, 28 Jun. 2016
Fell to bits within 2 months. I much prefer faux leather slippers to other types, so was initially pleased with these. However within 2 months the stiching of the upper to the sole came undone and the sole just fell off despite the slippers not getting much use. Terrible quality, despite the lowish price I expected to get a lot more wear out of them than this. Are these really a Dunlop product I wonder?, as this product trashes their brand name.

Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Slate Wedge with Micro Groove Pattern and Tour Inspired Shape, Mens RH 60 Deg (14 Bounce)
Offered by GolfOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars I've needed a 60 degree wedge to increase my odds ..., 24 May 2016
I've needed a 60 degree wedge to increase my odds in the bunker and around the green. The delivery arrived within a few days and this club is just what I wanted.

Sumex COVXXL2 XL Ultimate Weather Protection Breathable Waterproof Car Cover 485 x 195 x 185 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars I think the cost per year is good value., 24 May 2016
Decent quality. This is the second cover of this type I've bought and the first one is still in use on my wife's car having lasted through 4 winters. We have to park under trees and they protect the cars from large bird droppings. If you do not remove it carfully and the cover is caught on the bumper contour around the exhaust pipe, and it is pulled hard to try and remove it then of course it will tear, so when removing it you need to check it hasn't got snagged on any sharp edges around the car. It may appear a more expensive purchase than some other brands, but as my first cover approaches 5 years old and I consider the car washing and paint damage it has saved me, I think the cost per year is good value.

Country Pet Waterproof Dog Coat, 35 cm
Country Pet Waterproof Dog Coat, 35 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars In winter this is the only coat we've found that actually stays dry inside and doesn't end up like a wet rug hanging off the dog, 24 May 2016
This is the most waterproof coat we have found. In winter this is the only coat we've found that actually stays dry inside and doesn't end up like a wet rug hanging off the dog's back. Glad we found this product.

Crosspoint Expandable Wireless Doorbell Alert System, Multi-Unit Base Starter Kit includes 2 Long Range Plug in Receivers and 2 100% Waterproof Transmitter Buttons, Model ECBase (Black with UK Plug)
Offered by Sierra Vista Mall

4.0 out of 5 stars I've only had this product for a month however it ..., 24 May 2016
I've only had this product for a month however it seems to be working properly. The previous customer who advised about the difficulty of scewing the push button to the outside wall or frame is right. Firstly the instructions do not properly tell you how to remove the button cover and if it is forced then the small plastic clip inside will break. I was also grateful to the previous customer who noted that if the screw hole positions indicated on the back plate are used, the screws could make contact with the electronic circuit board inside the unit which he advised (not surprisingly) would cause a fault. So I drilled new screw holes at the outer edges of the back plate where I could see the screws would not touch any circuitry. So it's not been perfectly designed and you do wonder why the designers didn't think of these problems, but mine seems to be working ok now that I've resolved those issues.

LG GH24NSD1 DVD Optical Drive - Black
LG GH24NSD1 DVD Optical Drive - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't wate your money. Neither the disc drawer would ..., 10 May 2016
Don't wate your money. Neither the disc drawer would open and the disc wouldn't rotate. My laptop recognised the item as plug and play but nothing would work. The item rattled with the sound of several broken parts when shaken gently so the item is either damaged stock or was damaged in postage as packaging wasn't very robust. On the plus side it was a very cheap purchase price so I will just write it down to experience and recycle it as scrap.

Sister Wendy: Complete Collection [DVD] [1992] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Sister Wendy: Complete Collection [DVD] [1992] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars She is unique and insightful, 26 Feb. 2015
She is unique and insightful

All Original
All Original
Offered by roundMediaUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, Finesse a Benchmark of it's style, 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: All Original (Audio CD)
What makes this album a benchmark of Chicago electric blues for me, (most of the songs are a slow or medium shuffle) is the quality of the musicianship. The keyboards and harp are played with skill and finesse. The guitar is right on the spot almost sublime in places. Finesse in blues can be a risk because blues should never be perfect, but the balance and harmony of the sound on this album shows the skill and feel these guys have for their music.
John Primer’s vocals have a warm easy tone that is a real pleasure, although his voice is not the centrepiece of the overall sound. It’s not a voice with the depth of character of say Otis Spann, but still very enjoyable.
It is the overall sound of the band that is outstanding.

Anything Can Happen
Anything Can Happen

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Anything Can Happen (Audio CD)
brilliant