Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now
Profile for Lucy C > Reviews

Content by Lucy C

Lucy C

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, faded print, 18 April 2015
Poor quality, faded print, extremely over priced appeared to be worth no more than 50 pence. Returned at my own cost on principle. Not received a refund as yet.

Oceans - EP
Oceans - EP

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 1 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Oceans - EP (MP3 Download)
Simply brilliant.

Quadra senior gymsac in royal
Quadra senior gymsac in royal
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sept. 2014
Really good quality, and excellent price. Very durable for school use.

Colour Of The Trap
Colour Of The Trap
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Colour Of The Trap (Audio CD)
There is nothing not to love about Miles Kanes' music.

Master Class Non-Stick Springform Cake Tin with Loose Base - 25 cm (10 inch)
Master Class Non-Stick Springform Cake Tin with Loose Base - 25 cm (10 inch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality. I have used this tin over and ..., 3 Sept. 2014
Amazing quality. I have used this tin over and over, the base always fits back in perfectly and it is indeed dishwasher safe. Will continue to buy other tins this range.

Konditor & Cook: Deservedly Legendary Baking
Konditor & Cook: Deservedly Legendary Baking
by Gerhard Jenne

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is an absolute delight., 23 July 2014
Unlike other reviewers I was unaware of the bakery and was introduced via Channel 4s' Sunday Brunch programme. Gerhard Jenne was baking the Raspberry Fudge Tart and it looked amazing. I had a go and much to my surprise I made a good job of my first attempt.

Spurred on by my success I ordered the book. It is stunning, clear recipes with wonderful photographs.

I have to say as a recent convert to twitter I have found the encouragement and advice from @konditorand cook inspiring and friendly.

I aim to bake my way through the book. The Mela Cannella (my latest bake) is delicious and once again easier than I thought. Follow the recipes and you can't go wrong.

If you love baking, want something a little different this beautiful book will deliver. If you buy one cookery book this year THIS IS THE ONE. If you know an avid baker this would make an exceptional gift.