Profile for S. J. Greenhalgh > Reviews

Wenger GA-7488-14F00 Saturn 17 Inch Laptop/Notebook Messenger Bag
Wenger GA-7488-14F00 Saturn 17 Inch Laptop/Notebook Messenger Bag
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Also for 15" Laptop, 23 Jan. 2013
I bought this to replace my Swissgear rucksack that has served me well everyday for the last 5 years. Since I also carry papers, documents, phone, power lead, mouse and wireless keyboard along with the laptop I chose this bag to give me the extra room needed and you really can get a lot into it. Given the durability of Swissgear goods (my rucksack has been taken over by my daughter in perfect condition), the quality and the price it would be hard to think of a reason not to buy this bag. Also it is very easy to open and close which is especially useful at airports and other security checks.

Anglepoise Type 75 Mini Desk Lamp - Signal Red
Anglepoise Type 75 Mini Desk Lamp - Signal Red

1.0 out of 5 stars MINI MINI MINI, 17 April 2012
Please keep in mind that the word MINI in the description is significant - you will not be buying a proper size Anglepoise in spite of the photo that would tell you otherwise. i just hate being cheated by people who think they are really clever, when in fact it is just you and me who are stupid and fail to read or grasp the significance of the description provided. I wanted a proper size lamp and i paid a proper size price only to get a MINI.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2014 10:52 AM BST

Public-Private Partnerships: Principles of Policy and Finance
Public-Private Partnerships: Principles of Policy and Finance
by E.R. Yescombe

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Book, 21 Sept. 2011
If you need to learn about PPPs or if you just want to check up on something you have forgotten, then this must be the book for you. One of the most useful books I have ever bought.

ASUS 90LMC2101Q01041C- VE247H/23.6" LCD Monitor LED Backlight 1920x1080 HDMI Speakers - Black 3 year Warranty - (Monitors > Monitors)
Offered by Buyur

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost Everybody Should be Happy with this Monitor, 21 Sept. 2011
For the price you get a great monitor for writing your report or for playing your favorite game. For the fussy professional there may be drawbacks that frankly I would never notice. You get what you pay for and I have no need to pay more.

Phonedirect- Black premium leather quality case for Nokia C5
Phonedirect- Black premium leather quality case for Nokia C5

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a Glove, 21 Sept. 2011
I am very happy with this product. Fits like a glove and has holes in all the places it should have holes for the camera and buttons as well as the speakers so you can actually hear the phone when the case is closed. The finished material looks good and has not scratched. All in ll you really cannot go wrong with this product.

Garmin - Case for Etrex Series GPS
Garmin - Case for Etrex Series GPS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Like a Glove, 10 May 2009
Excellent product from Garmin - fits like a glove on my old etrax unit and wish I had bought one years ago. Unfortunately I had bought it for my new 60CSx - so be careful when ordering the case, one size definitely does not fit all!