Profile for barclays > Reviews

barclays

OtterBox Defender Case for Apple iPhone 4S - Light Teal PC/Deep Teal IMS
OtterBox Defender Case for Apple iPhone 4S - Light Teal PC/Deep Teal IMS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Sept. 2014
This case is amazing! I have dropped it numerous times and it bounces.
My 9 month old baby chews the casing and it doesn't dent, even with his nashers!
I have dropped and smashed my screen 3 times in 18 months, this is well worth the money and beats paying for a new screen each time.
It is bulky and my friends laugh how big it is but I am so clumsy it has and will save me money in the future.

The Happiest Baby Guide to Great Sleep: Simple Solutions for Kids from Birth to 5 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 26 Feb. 2014
Amazing book. Well worth the money to understand why your new baby won't stop crying and is fraught with the world. The incessant crying night after night. The 4th trimester is 'real' and if you've come out of the other side this book is wonderful at explaining why it happens. And that your baby doesn't hate you.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok value for money., 26 Feb. 2014
It is quite small in length. I bought this when little one was 8 weeks old and he is very long. He doesn't fit within the mould but on the edges it will last us a few weeks I expect. But allows you to be hands free. But once he can sit up, he will be able to sit on this and not get a numb bum.