Profile for Michael Hassan > Reviews

Content by Michael Hassan

Michael Hassan "mickh89" (Sunderland, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Percy Nobleman Moustache Wax
Percy Nobleman Moustache Wax
Offered by F&MCosmetics

3.0 out of 5 stars Nicely Presented Just Not For Me., 27 Jun. 2015
A touch hard for me and wasn't too impressed with the scent, at the same time I'm all for beady products so maybe I'll try another of their products someday (You may love it just my humble opinion).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 27 Jun. 2015
Cheap but not tacky, most easy to use tuner I've had!.

Sumvision Cyclone Micro 2+ Full HD HDMI 1080p Multi Media Player with Adaptor
Sumvision Cyclone Micro 2+ Full HD HDMI 1080p Multi Media Player with Adaptor

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Decent Device, Bit Tempromental., 27 Jun. 2015
Great value and nice clear sound and picture when it worked but unfortunately for me mine is beginning to shut itself off on odd occasions. The menu and remote isn't anything fancy at all but I'd say it's to be expected on something this price, so basically if you're considering this by all means take the gamble but I would recommend 'Plex' which is what I use now because of the Netflix like layout and ease of use, I'm also aware WD do a media player you can plug your hard drive into, it may be worth a look if you want a non streaming solution with a more user friendly menu system.

Johnsons Calm-Eze Tablets for Cats & Dogs 30g - 36 Capsules
Johnsons Calm-Eze Tablets for Cats & Dogs 30g - 36 Capsules
Offered by Pet Connection

3.0 out of 5 stars Not effective for mine unfortunately., 27 Jun. 2015
I don't think these worked for my dogs but maybe it's a luck of the draw kind of item, try them they may work for you and if not I guess you never spent too much.

Peanut Butter Flavour Large 20ml Eliquid ★ Over 30 Great Flavours ★ Exclusive Integrated Dispensing Point ★ VG Premium Base | for ecigarette | electric cigarette | electronic cigarette | clearomiser | clearomizer | eshisha | ehookah | e cigarette (Peanut Butter) | Nicotine Free | Tobacco Free
Offered by ELECTRONIC SMOKING SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives Great Flavour, Fair Price., 27 Jun. 2015
Liquids with a lot of PG used give me a bit of a tight chest so this liquid is great for me, it manages to have a very full taste considering no PG is used so I'm sticking with these personally for a while, I've tried several just ordered juicy peach to try and haven't been disappointed yet, the long needle is a great plus for refilling your tank easier too.

BLACK Silicone skin case Cover for new iPod Classic 80GB 120G 160G
BLACK Silicone skin case Cover for new iPod Classic 80GB 120G 160G

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Effective, 16 Oct. 2014
Cheap and fits my ipod classic 160gb nicely, isn't obtrusive to use of ipod and helps protection wise greatly if dropped (which i have twice), iv'e combined this with the 6x savvies su75 ultraclear screen protectors and i'm very content..all I would say is if you want a high quality look invest in something else, this however serves the ipod well for price/protection.

WIFI 150MBPS WIRELESS ADAPTOR 802.11 B G N LAN NETWORK MINI USB DONGLE ADAPTER
WIFI 150MBPS WIRELESS ADAPTOR 802.11 B G N LAN NETWORK MINI USB DONGLE ADAPTER

3.0 out of 5 stars A Good Temporary Solution, 16 Oct. 2014
For me personally this failed to connect after 4 months, I had hoped for longer use out of it but don't feel robbed for under £4 delivered, and I may have just been unlucky so iv'e just rated it in the middle and left my experience of it for you to weigh up should you want to buy one, I do now have a Bolse N600 one now though which is currently reduced and love it.

Nokia Lumia 620 Sim-Free Windows Smartphone - Black
Nokia Lumia 620 Sim-Free Windows Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Phone., 8 July 2014
I was looking for a low/medium priced smartphone with a decent enough photo quality+flash and headache free speed to carry out texts, use a bit whatsapp/make phone calls and most other general things minus gaming (which I haven't tried). For me the size of the phone is perfect as I didn't want something too tablet like but I didn't want a tiny phone either so this works well for me as in my opinion the bigger the phone the more chance of dropping or damaging plus this nicely slips in your pocket, I recently got a very affordable supergets hydro gel case cover with a screen protector on amazon for not very much as a nice addition and I couldn't be happier, if you just want a nice slick little phone with a nice display and headache free operation style (Windows), go for this one, I can't imagine returning to android now I've used this. Call quality is also very clear and crisp with it being Nokia, a nice bonus considering it's essentially for phone calls:).

Supergets® Nokia Lumia 620 Slim Wave Hydro Gel Case Cover, Screen Protector And High Capacitive Stylus- Black
Offered by Colourful2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 8 July 2014
Nice protection without making the phone too bulky, feels nice to hold especially with the grip on the sides and the added screen protector is a bonus, dropped my last phone and cracked the screen so this is a well priced must for me, recommended.

Nighty Night - Series 1 [DVD]
Nighty Night - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julia Davis
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars A good laugh, 20 Nov. 2011
A great comedy by a very funny and unique female comedian..produced by steve coogan, cringy, bizarre..preferred series one over the second personally as the second seemed more like a risk taking third but if you havent got it just buy it lol.

Page: 1 | 2