Profile for M > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Badger Balm for Hard Working Hands Certified Organic Concentrated Goodness 56g
Badger Balm for Hard Working Hands Certified Organic Concentrated Goodness 56g

5.0 out of 5 stars positive change visible!, 28 Jun. 2014
so i too contribute my 5 star review: ) the balm works , have very dry hands due to taking certain medications and my general tendency to dry skin , tried many various hand/body creams/lotions etc....expensive, cheap but there was never really any positive and longstanding effect visible on the skin.Have bought this balm after reading many encouraging reviews.Now, myself tried the balm and can say : it works , quickly and effectively.what is more it stays on hands even after 2 hand washes!after the 2 nd wash I still can feel this protective layer of cream on my hands : ). skin looks visibly nourished ,soft and elastic, less wrinkled: )and this is only after 1 week of applying the balm!the tin itself is quite big and handy ( 56g/2oz), because this is a concentrated balm I use only small amount which goes a long way: ).The only thing I would like to point out is the smell: the scent of this particular balm( does nt apply to other badger products) isnt one I like a lot, this is due of course to herbal combination of the balm.all ingredients are natural and organic which is fab!however the scent is not very pleasant.what is the most important for me is that it does the job very well, for going out I may use other hand creams with slightly more agreeable scent : ) wholeheartedly recommend this balm to troubled skin, not only for hands , good for feet too .

Moisturising Socks
Moisturising Socks
Offered by Huckleberry Trading Co

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent socks, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Moisturising Socks (Misc.)
very very pleased with the product: ) the socks do not cause any discomfort, no typical rings around ankles!as their shape do not allows to ( they reach just below the ankles) the socks are very soft, made of cotton and one can feel it: ) do not squeeze toes and even though they are meant to be worn at nigh time I use them as my daily socks. so good am going to buy another couple of them : )) it is rare to really buy comfortable socks which are hardly felt on the feet like these ones: ) recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous pendant!!, 29 April 2014
I love it! it is well made, tiny and cute, made of pure sterling silver, with Miraculous Cross on the reverse, wonderful Miraculous medal.recommended, now I can keep it together with other catholic medals on one chain necklace: )

4.0 out of 5 stars well made and comfortable chair, 29 April 2014
I was on a lookout for some nice, simple but first of all comfortable chair to sit on.and this particular chair has caught my attention after long search ( it seems that to find a good chair can also be a challenge), the chair is indeed very comfortable, it is wide ,soft furnishing, has just the right length and height and comfortable arm support, and the back of it leans slightly backwards.now, practically no assembly- only to screw metal frame with legs to the seat part, it is very comfortable for a healthy person, members of my family sat on it and everyone was very pleased how comfortable the chair is. I on my part, due to some lung problems and restricted mobility and breathing view this chair from slightly a bit different perspective; for me or anyone else with lung/breathing problems this bend or curvation can be bothersome,luckily for this chair the leaning backwards is quite tiny so overall i find the chair comfortable and would recommend this chair to everyone, including disabled people.: )

Medieval Clothing - Sleeveless Cotton Dress - Women's Costume - Natural
Medieval Clothing - Sleeveless Cotton Dress - Women's Costume - Natural

4.0 out of 5 stars great dress for the summer : ))))), 3 April 2014
I was looking for some nice , simple and long summer dress and I came across this lovely medieval costume!!: )) it ticks all the boxes for me: it is made of natural fabric;cotton, it is simple in its design,long , and it is very comfortable to wear; ).
It has 2 large pockets ,one on each side of the dress and it is buttoned from top to toe : ), lovely.the only thing which in my view is missing hence 4 stars is some kind of button or pin or anything holding right at the waist where it needs most support ,the buttons are distributed in such a way that at the waist point there is none, I will have to sew something there : short velcro type zip or button or...will think about it : )))) size wise I am normally size 14-16 but bought XL in this range and it is perfect: it is loose and comfortable as it should be.the type of cotton used it quite thick, and after couple of washes the fabric may shrink slightly so there u go, the size. Really very satisfied with the purchase & would recommend it.

Rieker Womens 92462 Boots Beige Beige (crema/crema/braun-grau/marron 62) Size: 36
Offered by Louis Goldhahn & Sohn

3.0 out of 5 stars super comfy but....somethig odd about these shoes, 22 Mar. 2014
I was at first so ecstatic about these particular Rieker boots!from the photo they look very comfortable, trendy and well made, in short all positives,and all what i was looking for, however when they arrived I ve noticed couple of things immediately.
1.they seem to be quite wide at the front ( I love round front toe as this is the optimal for our feet to be ),but these are far too wide, I would say fit D,E.
2.according to web description they are made of leather.....I was looking for leather symbol ,anythin to confirm that to no avail : (, especially that the boots feel on touch like a piece of plastic rather than like leather!maybe the type of leather used is very poor,maybe this is synthetic one, I dont know, the feeling is strange anyway , ''leather in them seem to be stiff , hard and uneven on surface but in a negative sense, the boots arrived in plain white paper box, just with little white sticker and shoe info , not in original Rieker box. For me no matter how beautiful shoes are they have to be leather ( or natural fabric)made, I can tolerate plastic ones only in the summertime( and only in open sandals, for feet to breathe)
The positives are:
1. lining is made of lovely, real wool: ))) ( info attached ),
2.they are very comfortable to wear , feet are not squeezed, on the contrary.
3.and they are very comfortable to walk .
4.They are also true to their size: I am 6.5 UK and fit is perfect even with some little room : )
5.the boots are pretty lightweight, for which Rieker brand is well known & recognized.
But because I am not sure about the leather/plastic/synthetic ???? issue have to send them back.For this price I can get real leather shoes which feel like leather made: )

ST SAINT BENEDICT WOOD 2" 'Pray for Us' Crucifix Cross Necklace Charm Pendant Medal

5.0 out of 5 stars cromo ,milan product so = quality, never disappontment!: ), 14 Mar. 2014
lovely small & cute& lightweight st Benedict wooden cross, made by 'cromo' italy so , attention to detail, some gold ornaments , really nice item, the back of the cross is plain,the cross has one sided ornaments, just the front is as u see it on the pic.necklace part made of fabric ,anyway v.satisfied with the purchase

Rio Amazon Anti-Ageing Organic Rosa Mosqueta Day and Night Cream 50ml
Rio Amazon Anti-Ageing Organic Rosa Mosqueta Day and Night Cream 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars it works , forget other , more expensive brands : ))), 9 Mar. 2014
little known skincare product, I just discovered recently, & must say I am very pleased: does not irritate, provides protection and moisture ( I tend to have dry skin)and I really feel the cream working: )) no nasties inside: ))))))pure nature at work, my face looks radiant, well looked after , and I truly believe it it for most part down to this lovely face cream!go for it ladies! my friend who has ultra sensitive skin has bought and uses this cream as well without any unpleasant sensations, no irritations etc...!! the scent is nice, not overwhelming, reminds me of a wild rose. very satisfied with the purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars humble dustbin but is a great thing: ), 7 Mar. 2014
there is not much to say about a dustbin really but this particular one( bullet pattern) is excellent, 50 l , big enough for household trash but not too big : )does not take much space , it is narrow at the bottom and tall, really nice ,quality , modern piece ,sturdy& well made, i also like the opening once opened stays in place , and do not swing which i dislike .overall good, practical bin, if u need one go for this one!: )))

The God Delusion
The God Delusion
by Richard Dawkins

1.0 out of 5 stars pray to God BEFORE is too late!, 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The God Delusion (Paperback)
have not read the book and do not even intend to,waste of time I read on almost daily basis , read, and had read many christian books which explain to me perfectly how good & generous God is!folks, better start to believe in His existence NOW before is too late to convert, I wholeheartedly recommend to all who love this book and agree with the title to read at least one very important book by Fr Charles Arminjon ' End of The Present World and The Mysteries of Future Life' - mere £ 12.19 but will be well spent I assure u, and may as well save some souls : )) buy before u will regret of not having it on time , one international conflict and all internet will close in secs.pray for Charles Darwin & the author as well . Darwin messed up so many innocent souls!may God save him from eternal grilling in hell! Dawkings unfortunately steps into his shoes
God bless
Comment Comments (33) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2015 1:42 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17