Profile for Avid reader > Reviews

Heyland & Whittle 100 ml  Neroli and Rose Reed Diffuser, White
Heyland & Whittle 100 ml Neroli and Rose Reed Diffuser, White
Offered by Heyland & Whittle

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely aroma., 21 April 2013
I bought this diffuser as I had previously received one as a present and was very pleased with it. The aroma is wonderful.

50 Colourful Wooden Alphabet Cube Beads 10mm free Beading Thread For Children"
50 Colourful Wooden Alphabet Cube Beads 10mm free Beading Thread For Children"
Offered by LAIXU HK SHIPPING

5.0 out of 5 stars Alphabet beads, 21 April 2013
Just the job for my grandson. It helps him with hand dexterity. They thread beads on laces in reception class.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Blending sticks and tortillons, 4 Feb. 2013
These were ordered as I have just started at an art Class and I wanted to do some art work at home and use my own equipment. There is such a selection, I am sure they will cover all of my needs.

Mapac Artcare Canvas Artist Apron
Mapac Artcare Canvas Artist Apron
Offered by bargainartistshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Artist apron, 4 Feb. 2013
I was delighted with my apron. It is very strong and well made. I can see I will get a great deal of use out of it

Knitting/Craft Bag with double wooden handles - fabric shows colourful knitting wool on a red background

5.0 out of 5 stars Craft bag, 29 Dec. 2012
I am delighted with this bag for my knitting. I have now ordered the knitting needle bag to match.a great buy.

Brave [DVD] [2012]
Brave [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Kelly Macdonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Brave, 25 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Brave [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
I bought this DVD to enjoy at home. Very good. I watched it on a quiet afternoon and saved going to the cinema.

Nikon Coolpix S3300 Digital Camera - Purple + Case and 8GB Memory Card (16MP, 6x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 20 Oct. 2012
This package was a lovely surprise for my teenage grand daughter. She loves it and she particularly loves the funky colour.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Twist & Spray Eau De Toilette - 3x20ml/0.7oz
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Twist & Spray Eau De Toilette - 3x20ml/0.7oz
Offered by perfumeattic

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient handbag spray, 3 Jan. 2012
I was delighted that I could purchase this product as I had purchased a previous one on board an aircraft going on holiday and didn't think I could buy one again. The spray is so handy to always have with me. The perfume is very refreshing and uplifting. Excellent product especially with included refills.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful invention, 17 Feb. 2011
I am so delighted with my kindle that I have bought more for other members of the family. I am going on holiday for a month and have downloaded loads of ebooks for the duration of my stay. It will be so easy to carry instead of piles of books. Thank you Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3