Profile for J. Shamji > Reviews

A Student's Guide to Group Accounts
by Tom Clendon
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 1 Sept. 2009
I am currently an ACCA student, undertaking my Professional Level Essentials papers, including Paper P2 Corporate Reporting. I hold a BA Accounting and Finance degree, and so had major exemptions throughout the ACCA, which also included paper F7. The examiner of paper P2 states that prior knowledge of paper F7 is extremely beneficial for paper P2; however, I obviously had not attempted or sat this paper.

I was left in quite a predicament, as I did not want to waste time studying F7 material when I was not going to sit the exam! The answer to all my problems is this book. It is excellently written from an award winning tutor (who also currently teaches me). The book is broken down into 9 easily digestible sections, all of which relate to group accounts.

It is written in an extremely simplistic manner, which makes studying group accounts far easier and more interesting than using any other study aid.

I can say that anyone studying group accounts at any level will find this resource extremely invaluable as I have done and would highly recommend it!