Profile for Wadster > Reviews

Content by Wadster

Wadster "Sparkygator" (Bletchley, Milton Keynes)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Clair de Lune Pram & Travel Extra Soft Cotton Cellular Blanket (Blue)
Clair de Lune Pram & Travel Extra Soft Cotton Cellular Blanket (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Quality, 25 Mar. 2015
Lovely quality blanket for the impending birth of our son.

Shuffle
Shuffle

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Shuffle (MP3 Download)
Love this mix. One of my best buys this year.

Parker Premier Monochrome Titanium Medium Nib Fountain Pen - Gift Boxed
Parker Premier Monochrome Titanium Medium Nib Fountain Pen - Gift Boxed

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 Mar. 2015
I am very disappointed with this pen. It is my first (and last) purchase of a Parker fountain pen and at this price I was expecting a good quality writing instrument. However it is inferior to the other fountain pens I own. The ink does not flow steadily when I start writing and I have to constantly go back over the start of my sentences. As a result I have switched back to using one of my other fountain pens as I find this frustrating and irritating especially when I am trying to take notes in meetings.

The Grandmaster Flash Collection [Explicit]
The Grandmaster Flash Collection [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet mix of classic hip hop, 3 Oct. 2014
Sweet mix of all my favourite clasics. Not a bad track in the whole mix. My favourite album of the year so far!

Tis The Season
Tis The Season
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 26 Feb. 2014
I hope this is taken forward as a series as I loved this initial pilot episode. Great lead actor and storyline.

Waldmann Delta, mechanical pencil, line design, solid silver 925
Waldmann Delta, mechanical pencil, line design, solid silver 925

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case shame about the mechanical pencil inside, 17 Dec. 2013
I asked for this as a birthday present. The pencil case workmanship is nice but I am disappointed by the mechanical pencil mechanism inside. It is a twist mechanism and is quite gritty and does not have the smooth well sprung action I have on much cheaper pencils. At this price I expected it to be of better quality. If it was not a present I would have returned it.

Stunning 90cm Colour Changing LED Mood Bubble Tower Lamp Fish Water Tube Floor Standing Lamp Light
Offered by One Click Wonder

3.0 out of 5 stars Distilled Water Drawback and Not Child Friendly, 22 Nov. 2013
This product is OK, but the following points for me were not clear from the product description and detract in my opinion.

1. It requires filling with distilled water which the instructions state should be changed every 7 days, which could get very expensive and is a bit of a chore.

2. When filled with water it is not sealed, so if knocked over all of the water would pour out the top of the tube. So, an absolute no no if you have small children around.

The Message
The Message

5.0 out of 5 stars So calming, 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Message (MP3 Download)
This is a great album, Andrea has such a unique voice. I especially love listening to this in my car on the way home from work as it helps me wind down. It's so nice for a true talent to emerge from one of these TV shows.

Tag Heuer Women'S Cah1213.Ba0863 Formula One White Diamond Chronograph Watch
Tag Heuer Women'S Cah1213.Ba0863 Formula One White Diamond Chronograph Watch
Offered by Time line
Price: £1,920.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent experience and product, 14 Oct. 2013
Ordered this watch for my partner's birthday. Comunciation from the seller was excellent, answered all my questions promptly and addressed all of my concerns (as it is a lot of money).

Watch arrived within a week of ordering and all perfect. My partner was a very happy lady.

Would use again if I need a watch for me at some point!!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Other reviews make laugh, 23 July 2013
If you have very mild sleep issues this product works in the short term only. If you have fairly seriously sleep issues these will probably do nothing at all. Thats why you don't need a prescription for these but you do for something that has anything more than a mild effect. That is why these have no sleep effect at all for me. On the opposite side I would compare it to drinking coffee as an upper.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3