Profile for Rigsby Pip > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Spikes Semi-Moist Hedgehog Food 550g
Spikes Semi-Moist Hedgehog Food 550g

5.0 out of 5 stars A Hedgehog favourite., 16 Jan. 2016
This product is well liked by the visiting hedgehogs when they are getting near to hibernation time especially.

The Words of William: Volume One
The Words of William: Volume One

5.0 out of 5 stars The most unusual book I have read., 16 Jan. 2016
I have read this book several times and find it ever more intriquing. William Bale is a unique young man with remarkable talents, even though he finds it difficult to communicate and speak. This makes the book so much more interesting as in writing all the unusual things he has told his friend Jan Stone he has required some help.
The book starts with some remembered childhood statements which seemed amazing from a child younger than eight years and Jan Stone wished she had written all previous words of wonder from William at an earlier age.
The book progresses with thoughts and teachings of Williams knowledge of various worldly and outer worldly events past and present and into the future which are alien to most of us. He describes with difficulty, some of his knowledge which is impossible to tell in everyday words as there aren't any to describe what he knows. Without mentioning more of the book and spoiling it for future readers, I can only say I have been overwhelmed by this short but truely gripping book of Williams words and the inspiration of Jan Stone to aid the writing of it and as she says there will surely be a Volume two. Hopefully there will as it can only be even more astounding to read!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 3 Sept. 2014
My husband was delighted with these Boxers and the fit of them and is please with the purchase. Thank you!

Replacement Filter for Numatic Henry, George, Edward Vacuum Cleaner
Replacement Filter for Numatic Henry, George, Edward Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by KGA-SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this filter as it is exactly like the ..., 3 Sept. 2014
Happy with this filter as it is exactly like the one I have in machine and was glad to buy another as replacement when necessary..It was delivered very quickly. Thank you!

Wolf Beaded Bookmark
Wolf Beaded Bookmark
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars love the design, 3 Sept. 2014
Lovely bookmark, love the design. It arrived quickly and I am happy with purchase. Thank you!

Wolf Pewter Pendant
Wolf Pewter Pendant
Offered by Gr8selections

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this pendant, 3 Sept. 2014
I love this pendant, it is as good as I'd hoped. It arrived on the last day of time shown but it would have been earlier if there hadn't been a postal mistake by them sending to another postal code, so no fault of sender, and I still got it within time stated. Thank you!

Fruit of the Loom Men's Classic 2 Pack Boxer Shorts, Blue (Navy), Large
Fruit of the Loom Men's Classic 2 Pack Boxer Shorts, Blue (Navy), Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 3 Sept. 2014
My husband was very pleased with the Boxer Shorts and they fitted perfectly so I ordered two more packs for him. Pleased also with the quick delivery on the two orders. Thank you!

Henry Hoover bags (10 Pack)
Henry Hoover bags (10 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sept. 2014
Perfect product and speedy delivery, couldn't ask for more!

3 pairs Mens + Womens Bamboo Toe Socks Diabetic Antibacterial Black Unisex 5 finger toe socks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy., 17 Jun. 2014
Although initially finding these socks a little difficult to put on, I was amazed at how very comfortable they were in shoes. I felt that I was walking with a lighter step!

We Are One
We Are One
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Album, 29 May 2014
This review is from: We Are One (Audio CD)
I bought this for my son as a Christmas gift and he was very happy with it and I thought it was good when I heard it too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4