Profile for Ife N > Reviews

Renapur Leather Balsam 200ml
Renapur Leather Balsam 200ml
Offered by Renapur Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Only have used it once, but it is awesome, 13 Aug. 2013
Look if you like your shoes and they look shabby, then just buy it. It's pricey but will work out in the long run.

Pampers New Baby Size 0 (Micro) Carry Pack 24 Nappies
Pampers New Baby Size 0 (Micro) Carry Pack 24 Nappies
Offered by Cooking Marvellous

5.0 out of 5 stars When you have premie these are briliant, 13 Aug. 2013
We take number ones and twos for granted, but every time your mirco baby fills up a nappy is a blessing. I think this product is good consider how small and delicate the baby will be if they need micro nappies. Our little one was too small for this one, so we had to fold it at the top; however it still stayed on.

Angelcare AC300 Movement Only Baby Monitor
Angelcare AC300 Movement Only Baby Monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what its designed to do, 13 Aug. 2013
If you understand that the alarm means: check to see if you baby is ok because he/she is not moving much; then you will be ok with this product.

Also follow the intructions; if you do not install properly then you will have false alarms. This product is more for piece of mind until you trust your baby to breath on their own.

Make sure you find a way to sleep because the sleep deprivation that comes with a new born will probably make you sleep through the alarm if you go too long without sleep.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price it is good., 13 Aug. 2013
This is a very average peice of kit, but for the money it works.

Mine came with a scratch, but for the money I paid for it I could not see the point getting it exchanged.

Cramer 5-Fugi Kit
Cramer 5-Fugi Kit
Offered by The Home Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Before I bought this set I hated sealing and caulking work ..., 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Cramer 5-Fugi Kit (DIY & Tools)
... but now I love it!

The tool is great, but it does not allow you to cut corners. All DIY is about the prep work.

Remove old sealant/caulk and make sure surfaces are clean. Don't overload the caulk, but if you do this tool make it easy to recover the excess. If you screw up just start again. Only do a bit at a time because if it dries it makes life hard for you.

Britax Baby Safe PlusSHR II Infant Carrier Group 0+ (Max/Black)
Britax Baby Safe PlusSHR II Infant Carrier Group 0+ (Max/Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat; the manual is in a compartment built into the seat, 13 Aug. 2013
It works best with ISOFIX base and fits on my bugaboo; it just works. Be sure to watch the videos on their website to ensure you set it up right.

Britax Romer Baby-Safe Isofix Base - Black
Britax Romer Baby-Safe Isofix Base - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars It works well and is easy to set up, 13 Aug. 2013
I bought this because maxi-cosi would did not provide any information on Reanault megane 2009 versions. I like the fact there are visual indicators to tell you have fitted it properly and there ISOFIX guides to aid install. There is also a wedge for slanted rear seats. Great value for money.

Angelcare AC1120 Digital Video and Sound Baby Monitor
Angelcare AC1120 Digital Video and Sound Baby Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and has it uses, 13 Aug. 2013
Our baby had a troubled start, so we thought we will be watching over her all the time never leaving her alone; therefore we thought we wouldn't need a monitor. So many people say you don't need a video monitor; infact they say, "if you want to look at your baby, get up and look at your baby". 9/10 times I would agree, but this thing allows you to watch over your baby while you are preparing a bottle or getting something in another room. Now you may ask why video; well our little one went through a period where she would cough milk up and either cough it out or choke on it; with this video monitor you can react fast and know your baby is ok. It has it's uses, so if you can afford it I would recommend it. Listen to what other people say, but make your own mind up. Anyone that says you don't need it is missing the point; need and want are two different things.

Nasal Aspirator & Ear Syringe -- Yellow -- For Babys Nose & Ears
Nasal Aspirator & Ear Syringe -- Yellow -- For Babys Nose & Ears
Offered by Mammoth XT Supplements

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry it does not work, 13 Aug. 2013
Tried many times; now we just use saline drops and let nature take it's course. I will keep it and see if it works for larger babies, but for now it is useless for our newborn.

Snuza Go Baby Movement Monitor
Snuza Go Baby Movement Monitor

3.0 out of 5 stars It works well but the non standard batteries are expensive., 13 Aug. 2013
We don't use it that much, but its handy when we do use it. When we take our little one out more we may use it.

I am unsure about the battery life, so I bought a pack of five just in case.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4