Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Michael257 > Reviews

Content by Michael257

Michael257

Carla Net Curtain in White. 45inch Drop. Sold By The Metre.
Carla Net Curtain in White. 45inch Drop. Sold By The Metre.
Offered by The Textile House

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Sept. 2015
Excellent product and service. Bought originally for my mother-in-law's house and now my wife wants some for ours!

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card
Offered by Buyur

1.0 out of 5 stars !!Do not purchase this item from LittleSwan2006, you will lose your money if it is faulty :(, 19 Jan. 2014
This memory card will most likely work perfectly when purchased from many vendors. However I bought mine from LittleSwan2006 and did not realise immediately that only about half the memory space is working properly. I have tested it with a program called H2testW, as recommended by Charles who reviewed this item and gave this advice. It showed that my card is faulty and at least half of the memory is not working. Unfortunately I am not eligible to claim on Amazon's policy as I left it too long and LittleSwan2006 do not reply to any of my e-mails, or Amazon's, so I have to swallow the loss of over £15 myself. So my advice would be to repeat that given by Charles and to test your new product as soon as you take it out of the packet. We shouldn't really have to do this though when we buy on trust.
Update 24.1.14 Bought a Samsung UHS-I 32gb card from an online retailer who specialise in memory cards etc and it passed the H2testW test with flying colours.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2014 2:57 PM GMT

CRYSTALUSION Liquid Glass
CRYSTALUSION Liquid Glass
Offered by Mobitz

3.0 out of 5 stars Did what it said on the tin - for a while, 5 Oct. 2013
*UPDATE 2 MONTHS LATER* The coating seems to have worn off now so I'll need to re-apply a new coating. I think I followed the instructions properly but can't afford to re-apply every couple of months, so I am a little disappointed and have reduced my rating from 5 to 3 stars. [OK so it comes in a box, not a tin. I'm usually very wary of the claims of this sort of product, this time though it really works. It looks like nothing is there but any marks wipe off leaving the screen looking like it's just come out of the box. I can't usually be bothered to write product reviews but this time I was moved to make an exception.]