Profile for nic > Reviews

The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes
The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes
by Diane Chamberlain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 23 Feb. 2015
Great read- I really liked this book and enjoyed it from beginning to end. I gave it to my mom after and she loved it as well. Very entertaining and a fun read.

VicTsing Power Supply Charger Converter Cable Adapter For Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 0B47046
Offered by VICTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect!, 23 Feb. 2015
After my brand new charger suddenly stopped working, I purchased this hoping that I could use my old charger with my new computer and it worked perfectly! I've had no issues with this at all, and it charged my laptop as normal.

Perfect 4 Platinum by Pureology Conditioner 250ml
Perfect 4 Platinum by Pureology Conditioner 250ml
Offered by LookBeautiful

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 23 Feb. 2015
I typically love Pureology products, but this conditioner just did not suit my hair. I found that it really dried out the ends and ended up making my hair more tangled - which really defeated the whole purpose of using it. I'll stick to the purple or blue bottled conditioner from Pureology, those one's really are nice.

Vktech Women Folding Summer Sun Hat Straw Sea Beach Floppy Wide Large Brim Cap (Coffee)
Offered by vktech-HK

1.0 out of 5 stars Spend the extra money and just buy a decent hat, 23 Feb. 2015
You get what you pay for- this was really the worst hat ever. The shape was off when it arrived and I could never get this to even look halfway decent. The only thing I was able to use it for was to reserve a lounger at the pool when I got up to grab a drink.

Yankee Candle Housewarmer Jar (Pink Sands) Small (3.7oz)
Yankee Candle Housewarmer Jar (Pink Sands) Small (3.7oz)
Offered by Yankee Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scent, 4 April 2014
I love these Pink sands candles- I'm usually not one for scented candles. but I do actually really love these candles. This scent is subtle and not too sweet like I think some others are. The small size is fragrant enough for a small flat- but it will only last a couple days if you light it every day like I do so you may want to opt for a larger size.

Triton 5 Position Shower Head - Chrome
Triton 5 Position Shower Head - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great showerhead, 4 April 2014
This works perfectly- the angle of this is perfect so the water comes out higher- but doesn't splash all over the place (for those taller folks, you're not ducking to get under the showerhead).

Reef Women's Stargazer Black/black Flip-flop R1949BK2 5 UK
Reef Women's Stargazer Black/black Flip-flop R1949BK2 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My favs!, 4 April 2014
I love these flops. Super comfortable and durable. I had my previous pair for years before I lost them on my last holiday :( but they were still going strong. I wear these all the time (beach, out and about, etc.) and they still look great and are really comfortable. Fits true to size. Definitely my favorite and most comfortable flip flops. They also arrived really quickly, which was a bonus!

HYDRATE conditioner 250 ml
HYDRATE conditioner 250 ml
Offered by Beauté Définie LONDON

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite conditioner, 20 Mar. 2014
Love this conditioner. I've tried many different brands over the years, but this works the best- smooth and hydrating without being greasy or heavy.

Brilliant Winter Adults BLACK Fleece Hooded Scarf With Silver Grey Fake Fur trim And Wrap Around Scarf, One Size, BNWT
Offered by Top Brand Cosmetics UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hooded Scarf, 20 Mar. 2014
This scarf is perfect! My favorite pea coat did't have a hood, but this fixed the problem! It's warm and thick enough to prevent rain soaked hair when a surprise rain attacks.

High Grade - DisplayPort to HDMI adapter / converter cable 2M for Laptops and Desktops - Works with Sony, Toshiba, Samsung, Asus, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, HP - ***Note: Its DisplayPort and not USB*** - Full HD Video and Audio - iCables®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect, 20 Mar. 2014
This HDMI adapter worked perfectly with my Lenovo T420s laptop & LG TV. I was able to stream sports online and watch it on my TV with no issues at all.

Page: 1 | 2