Profile for Moral Eclipse > Reviews

Content by Moral Eclipse

Moral Eclipse (Bolton, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
G-Biotics Garcinia Cambogia Extract Plus Capsules for Weight Loss ~ EXTRA HIGH GRADE Complex ~ UK MADE
Offered by G-Biotics

5.0 out of 5 stars Rewarding Weight Loss Supplement That Boosts Energy, 29 Oct. 2014
The benefits of this product are twofold; firstly, it works at reducing your appetite by negating enzymes which turn carbs into fat, thereby helping with weight loss. Secondly, it promotes the promotion of serotonin in your brain, a so-called 'happy hormone' which can improve your mood and give you a jolt of energy. This is a great bonus for those of us looking to lose weight and live a more active lifestyle. This product has certainly worked for me, and by sticking to the recommended dosage the effects were fairly rapid. But it's important to remember that it doesn't do ALL the work for you. It's a supplement, which therefore means it only assists with weight loss; this means you have to fit it around a suitable diet, and you also have to do some exercise. That said, the results will be rewarding!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Weight Loss Supplement, 29 Oct. 2014
I've always tried to maintain a healthy lifestyle, as well as a balanced diet. But it's never easy. Recently, though, - following the advice of a friend - I decided to do some research into appetite suppressants to see what they could offer, which led me here. Raspberry ketones are, as you'd expect, derived from raspberries - they are natural chemicals that are completely safe and which help you to lose weight and body fat. Now, the trick is to understand that they 'help' you to lose weight - which means you have to do some work yourself. This is a supplement that assists your healthy lifestyle. I take two doses of this each day, and I work out. The results have been marvellous and I couldn't be more pleased. I'm now feeling much more positive about my life, and I look - and feel - better than I have in a long time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Effective, 5 Jan. 2014
This stuff actually works really quickly with suppressing an appetite. Sometimes you don't always know quite how well a product like this will work, but I have to say that I was extremely pleased and the effects were pretty much exactly as I'd desired.
It says in the description that it can even cure binge-eating - it does. Binge-eating has always been my main problem, my weakness, and I was half-anticipating that I might lose my appetite at certain set times whilst still harbouring the desire to binge; but, mercifully, I didn't. I find the period between 5PM and midnight is when I get hungry the most, so something like this that actually keeps my hunger at bay so simply is perfect.
The fact that it also includes all-natural ingredients is a bonus, too. Also, you must remember to ALWAYS take them at the recommended times, otherwise its effects will be diluted, or worse still, might not seem like they're working. I stuck rigidly to the recommended times and lost a considerable amount of weight with hardly any effort.

Centralia
Centralia

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Debut, 22 April 2007
This review is from: Centralia (Audio CD)
Every year a few bands that I've never heard before release albums that I just weren't expecting. This year Car Bombs' 'Centralia' is one of those albums that just came from no where and may well turn out to be one of the extreme metal albums of the year. On first listen its quite messy and the songs interact with each other too much that it sounds like one long song. But after a few listens it all comes together. More extreme than Meshuggah in dynamics and song structures (and perhaps in overall sound) this is one of those records that just blows away most of the competition in terms of originality. Very heavy, very technical and very good.

Nightmares
Nightmares

4.0 out of 5 stars Some Promise, 15 Jan. 2007
This review is from: Nightmares (Audio CD)
Architects are clearly influenced by The Dillinger Escape Plan's 'Miss Machine' album and the more deathcore elements in Johnny Truant's and Despised Icon's sound and also have a love for Meshuggah's complex polyrhythms. They don't exactly replicate any band but the influences are there to be heard and the end result is Nightmares, which is a fairly good album. I bought this around the same time as I got Bring Me The Horizon's debut EP, and the two bands' styles are/were quite similar, and Bring Me The Horizon's EP completely owns Nightmares; because Bring Me The Horizon knew how to write songs. At times on Nightmares, there seems to be a lack of cohesion and direction in the music; but when they do get everything right, its pretty stunning; In The Desert and the final track being the two stand-outs. There are other good moments, and this is a band with a lot of potential. As long as they don't go all melodic on us in the future, they could turn into a great band.

DESTROY THE OPPOSITION
DESTROY THE OPPOSITION

5.0 out of 5 stars The Quintessential Dying Fetus album... so far, 14 Jan. 2007
This review is from: DESTROY THE OPPOSITION (Audio CD)
This record is superb. Its laced with quality tracks; its so hard to pick a stand-out but the award goes to the title track because of the riff that comes in at around the 4 minutes mark. From start to finish, Dying Fetus make the art of writing catchy yet metal as Hell riffs look easy. The final track, Justifiable Homicide, for example, is laden with great riff after great beat. The album is based on continuity - awesome song after awesome song, without falling into monotony. The album is also blessed with good production, and that, combined with the music, make it a fairly accessible death metal record.

Supremacy
Supremacy
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Sept. 2006
This review is from: Supremacy (Audio CD)
I can't get over how good this album is. I'm not surprised that there has been so many reviews already for it. Its just perfection. I wasn't keen on their last album, but Supremacy once again catapults Hatebreed into the spotlight. Everything about it is right. The riffs, the breakdowns, the tempos, the vocals, the lyrics, the production; everything. There's just that feel to it that brings a big smile to my face when I'm listening to it. Every single song is a winner. Give Wings To My Triumph and Spitting Venom are the two tracks I would desperately love to see them play live, but whatever setlist they choose, I'll be happpy as long as I'm there. They need to be higher up the billing at Download in future. They need to be headlining. This is quality. Hatebreed are here to stay.

Alchemik Clockwork of Disorder
Alchemik Clockwork of Disorder
Offered by TipTopUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Death Metal Album Of The Year So Far, 30 July 2006
I'd never heard of Trepalium before this year but now I can't imagine life without them. What would my life be like without Trepalium? I can't imagine that. This record is simply essential. Its tech-death with a groove. So, although the guys sometimes play at warp speed with riffs that make Cryptopsy seem lazy, they also can play with as much groove as Pantera. And they also throw in a blues-death song - Sick Boogie Murder, for good measure. The best song on it is Ritual which has to be heard to be believed. It's a genuine metal classic. You'll be singing along in no time. Thats not to say that the band throw in clean singing vocals - they do not. The vocalist sounds a bit like Chris Barnes. But there are enough hooks in there to get even a doom obssesive shouting along with a smile on their face. So all in all, this is a 'fun' death metal record. Make no bones about it, it's not your usual oppresive death metal record. It isn't meant to suck you in into a dark, blackened place. Its aggresive sure, and the lyrics are on the pessimistic side, but it seems to have a Aborted-esque light hearted nature to it. It rocks like Hell. Its metal as Hell. Its almost Hell.

We Are the Romans
We Are the Romans

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 11 April 2006
This review is from: We Are the Romans (Audio CD)
Its not often that a band as special as Botch comes along, and sadly, its often that a band this good splits up too early (Deadyguy, Curl up and Die and I think even Beecher have called it a day. Plus add to this the fact that Cave In may as well have split up after Until Your Heart Stops - only their second full length. Okay, okay so they still tour but think of all that melodic material they play at shows now!). Anyway, We Are The Romans is Botch's best album. It kicks off with To Our Friends In The Great White North. What a start! This song has everything. To be honest, I think that this is actually the best song on the album. But don't despair because the album is chock full of great moments, be it the aggresive FAB, or the melodic tinged Transitions From Persona To Object (great atmosphere created here). At the moment this is probably my third favourite album of all time, behind Jane Doe, and Until Your Heart Stops. The guitar work is fantastic, and the vocals are very pleasing. The vocals are no where near as extreme as most hardcore and death vocals, but the guy can still scream and sometimes he switches to spoken word mode which he also does quite well. This album is intelligent and brutal. I'd buy it if I were you.

Hot Damn
Hot Damn
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Every Time I Die's Finest Hour... To Date!, 11 April 2006
This review is from: Hot Damn (Audio CD)
This album finds Every Time I Die at the height of their powers. Last Night In Town was a good album, but this is even better. It follows on a little from Last Night... in that its just as heavy, but this time the production is better, and the riffs are catchier. Plus, the songs here have their own individual identitie's, whereas on Last Night.. I felt that the band created too many similar sounding songs. Hot Damn! though is an incredible modern hardcore record. I Been Gone A While, Floater and Ebolorama are the standout tracks. The songs are dripping with energy and if you like metal, you. will. love. this album. Sadly, last years record Gutter Phenomenan was nothing compared to this. The songs are slower, Keith actually sings melodically far too often, the guy from My Chemical Romance is on it and the riffs aren't heavy.

Page: 1 | 2