Profile for H. Caldwell > Reviews

Cherry Blossom Pink Enamel Pandora Clip 791041EN40
Cherry Blossom Pink Enamel Pandora Clip 791041EN40

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 24 Jun. 2015
Lovely items

Sally Net Curtain in White. 45inch Drop. Sold By The Metre.
Sally Net Curtain in White. 45inch Drop. Sold By The Metre.
Offered by The Textile House

3.0 out of 5 stars Too long, 24 Jun. 2015
Bought this for a bathroom window at my Mum's, which is a 45" drop. She's just phoned to say it's too long, the 45" seems to be to the top of the scallop - I now have a sewing job I didn't want.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor value for money, 21 Jan. 2015
This is not the quality product it appears from the picture and I'd say it was worth around £1.
The colour is also nothing like the picture, which looks lime green - it is more like a dull forest green.
I'll keep it as it is too much hassle to return it, but if I had been able to inspect it before buying I would still be looking for one.

Canon PowerShot SX700 HS Compact System Camera - Red (16.1MP, 30x Optical Zoom)
Canon PowerShot SX700 HS Compact System Camera - Red (16.1MP, 30x Optical Zoom)
Offered by Direct savings

3.0 out of 5 stars Sending mine back., 9 Jan. 2015
I bought this to replace a 10 year old camera with a 20x zoom. This one is considerably smaller and lighter.
I was impressed with the zoom, picture quality seems ok. At full zoom it can take an age to focus, which is not great for taking pics of wildlife or pets.
I am now in the process of returning it. This camera is advertised as able to connect to smartphones and tablets, and I happily paid a premium for that feature. What the blurb doesn't tell you is that it won't connect to an iPhone 4S, an iPad 2 or an iPad 3...when contacted about this the Amazon technical help said rather snottily that they couldn't list every device in the world. No, they can't, but given the prevalence of Apple products it seems a little ingenuous not mentioning that half their back stock won't connect to the camera.

A Shade of Vampire (New & Lengthened 2015 Edition)
A Shade of Vampire (New & Lengthened 2015 Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars I really wouldn't., 16 Dec. 2014
This is the story of a 400 year old vampire prince called Derek.
He's a big girl's blouse.
Don't bother.

Red Snow Bride (Wolf Brides Book 2)
Red Snow Bride (Wolf Brides Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK plot but so, so badly proofread., 16 Dec. 2014
The story line is OK, the characters are appealing, but the whole series really needs properly proofreading. The constant spelling errors detract from the story.

Pandora 925 Silver Charms 791391ENMX
Pandora 925 Silver Charms 791391ENMX

1.0 out of 5 stars Very overpriced, 7 Dec. 2014
£35 from Pandora.

DN-TECHNOLOGY® 360 Degree Rotating Leather Case Cover Stand for iPad 2 iPad 3 Red
Offered by DN-Technology

1.0 out of 5 stars Drains the battery, 13 Nov. 2014
I bought one of these for my mum. When closed it keeps turning the iPad on and off, draining the battery. Very disappointing.

Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Attachments
Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Attachments

2.0 out of 5 stars What?, 19 May 2014
At 85 quid this should come with a three pin plug too. Yes it's for use in a bathroom. But it's rechargeable, so I wouldn't personally tend to charge it in a bathroom. And I don't have a 2 pin point IN my bathroom. So having paid a small fortune for this I now need an adaptor.
Don't know if it works yet, but I'm less than impressed already.

The Collector
The Collector

4.0 out of 5 stars Nora Roberts never disappoints, 27 April 2014
This review is from: The Collector (Kindle Edition)
Good book, gripping storyline. I always like Nora Roberts' books. She creates light reading but believable characters you'd really like to meet. Roll on the next one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6