Profile for Linda W > Reviews

Content by Linda W

Linda W

Rogz Grinz Ball, Large, 7.8 cm, Blue
Rogz Grinz Ball, Large, 7.8 cm, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent doggie ball my GSD has yet to destroy!, 6 Aug. 2014
The medium size is a teeny bit smaller than a tennis ball and so I bought a large as well. My GSD loves them both and even after a considerable amount of time, they are still in one piece despite everything my dog can do to try and destroy them. They are also much kinder on dogs' teeth as tennis balls are very abrasive and can cause dental damage. The hole in the ball is good but beware .. if the dog has been chewing or carrying it for a while, the ball can fill up with spittle which you usually find to your cost when you come to throw it again!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet owners - Best Laundry Product You May Ever Buy!, 6 Aug. 2014
Wish I had known about these years ago! I have a brand new washing machine and two large dogs, making double hairy bedding etc. This wonderful bag keeps the hair inside it and not my machine. Excellent product. Well made, quality cloth and sturdy plastic zip. For my 8kg machine it is a good size. Some may prefer a larger one. If there is a minus .. a teeny one, the contents being restrained in the bag can make the spin balance uneven so that the washing machine bangs and stops whilst trying to reset itself. This is only very occasionally and turning off the machine and readjusting the bag usually sorts it out. The contents always come out clean! And you can tumble dry too! Both machines are now virtually hair free so no more hair being transferred to my other laundry and no more blocked filters! After a month of using this approx 3 times a week, it is still in perfect condition.

Rogz Grinz, Blue
Rogz Grinz, Blue
Offered by Petwell-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but needs size range.., 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Rogz Grinz, Blue (Misc.)
Good strong material..finally something my German Shepherd can't destroy probably for some time. And much kinder for his teeth than a tennis ball. Would have preferred one slightly larger though..this is only offered in a Medium size. I did note on packaging that manufacturers also offer a Small and a Large. I would have rated 5 stars if the Large had been available.