Profile for NC > Reviews

Content by NC

NC

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Cobee New Cute Lovely 6 Sheets Cat Paper Stickers for Diary Scrapbook Book Wall Photo Decor Skin

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 19 July 2016
product arrived fairly quickly. They are a great price and really cute expressions. I like the fact that some of them are see through so i could decorate my filofax page marker.

Stray (Shifters Book 1)
Stray (Shifters Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice change to be about werecats, 23 July 2015
I first wanted to read this book when I spotted it in a bookshop, read the blurb and thought it sounded interesting. Unfortunately I never got round to buying it or borrowing it so when I saw it was on offer along with the rest of the series I jumped at the chance and brought all 6. I really enjoyed this book it was a different take on were-animals and being about werecats it was a nice change from werewolves. It was a page turner and kept me interested, glad I had the next one ready to read.

OPI Nicole Nail Lacquer, Yellow It's Me - 15 ml
OPI Nicole Nail Lacquer, Yellow It's Me - 15 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars OPI Nicole Yellow It's Me, 23 July 2015
First off all this nail polish was really thin. It took me three layers to get a nice colour. having said that once it was on it was a lovely colour. The Yellow It's Me colour isn't accurately represented in the photos as it has gold/red metallic flecks in the polish. This creates a really nice finish, perfect for a summer colour. The polish has lasted well despite needing so many layers and after a week it is only starting to crack!

S.H.I.E.L.D. Volume 1: Perfect Bullets (Marvel Now!: S.H.I.E.L.D.)
S.H.I.E.L.D. Volume 1: Perfect Bullets (Marvel Now!: S.H.I.E.L.D.)
by Mark Waid

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fans of the TV Show, 20 July 2015
As soon as I found out there was a comic series inspired by Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show I knew I wanted to read it. I had a look online and found S.H.I.E.L.D. Volume 1: Perfect Bullets was a cheaper way than buying the issues separately and also easier. I pre-ordered this item and to my delight it arrived way before the estimated delivery date!
Perfect Bullets is what is known as a trade paperback (TPB) which means it is a series of comics collected into a book. This volume collects: #1 Perfect Bullets, #2 The Animator, #3 Home Invasion, #4 Fuel, #5 Magic Bullets, #6 Dark Dimensions and 3 mini sketches Fitz and H.E.N.R.I. which was a nice addition.
The whole volume is done in colour and the stories didn't take long for me to read. Each issue has a different art style which confused me slightly at first as Coulson kept changing appearance! Each story is fairly contained although there is a running theme and issue 6 follows directly on from issue 5. The stories were entertaining and the art work kept me entertained the panels were easy to follow. There were characters used to help the team in each issue that I recognised but as the missions were quite short I found you didn't need to know the backstories of them.
One thing I was disappointed in is the type of paper that is used. It is lovely and glossy but quite thin, I was worried I would tear it. So not sure on how long the book will last if read regularly. All in all I am pleased with my purchase and can't wait for the second volume!

Ladies Black Leather Machine Washable Oxford Leisure Shoe - Treble - Black - size UK Ladies Size 7
Offered by Rest and Play Footwear LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware Narrow, 27 Jan. 2015
This was a very narrow shoe which was a shame because it looked very professional. I had to send it back but had excellent service from the seller.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job., 27 Jan. 2015
Did the job of washing my raincoat which badly needed a wash, the raincoat came out much brighter than it was before. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. The bigger bottle offered me better value for money than a smaller sized bottle. Admittedly I followed this with a re-waterproofing Nikwax as my raincoat needed it, now it dries a lot quicker than before.

Panache Women's Tango II Balcony Bra Black 3251 Balc 36HH
Panache Women's Tango II Balcony Bra Black 3251 Balc 36HH

3.0 out of 5 stars More full cup than balcony, 27 Jan. 2015
Fits mostly as expected slightly large in the cups. It is described as a balcony bra but on me it fits more like a full cup bra. Unlike the Andorra the under band is just right. There isn't much room for adjustment for the straps and they slip a little bit on me. The underwires are all right they are a little long but they don't stab me as much as they do on the Andorra.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stylish chunky case, 27 Jan. 2015
Item arrived as described came with a screen protector although I haven't used this yet and an extendable stylus which I don't use as I'm not keen on them. The case is brilliant it is an excellent fit and it's a really bright red. It does add thickness to the phone but it's worth it for the protection it offers. I haven't used the stand but it seems solid, I like the design and if you desire you can take the black hard plastic off leaving the red case. I chose this case because I wanted a chunky but stylish case which added grip to the phone.

Insurgent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 2)
Insurgent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 14 May 2014
This is a great book kept me gripped make sure you have allegiant ready to read straight after! The pace was excellent and the characters and their struggles are all believable.

Love Letter Card Game
Love Letter Card Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card game, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Love Letter Card GameP (Toy)
What a great card game so simple yet so effective. I am used to playing games with multiple cards (Munchkin, Star Fluxx, GOT LCG) so having a game with so few cards was a nice change.
Love letter only uses 16 cards (15 of which you are playing with in a 4 player game) but it is so annoying at times.
It's not a particularly long game and does last quite a few rounds all of which can be pretty short. It's a very easy game to pick up my friend who hadn't played it before won the other day.
The design of the cards are really nice although all my friends commented the princesses dress needs a bit of work on staying up!
The felt bag to keep the cards, tokens and rule book in is really nice although won't be particularly effective against bending.
All in all a great game and is well worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7