Profile for Peter K > Reviews

Content by Peter K

Peter K

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Baby Nails - Hands-Free Baby Nail Files I Baby Care Set for Newborns 0 months+ I Best Gift Idea for Mothers I Newborn Pack - 15 disposable nail files
Offered by Baby-Nails

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as easy as the advest makes it look., 7 Sept. 2017
Seems good quality but does not do the job on a newborn. There nails are too soft. The advertising video makes it look very easy but it is not at all. We have up and used ordinary scissors in the end. I would not recommend it.

Classic Bookshelf R40 - Wenge
Classic Bookshelf R40 - Wenge

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 24 July 2017
Very happy with this bookshelf. Well packs and all the components were correct, all the holes aligned. Nothing missing. Delivery took 4 days less than advised.

NoseFrida Replacement Aspirator Filters - Pack of 20

Morphy Richards 248102 Prism Four-Slice Toaster - White
Morphy Richards 248102 Prism Four-Slice Toaster - White
Offered by Tvsandmore

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful in my kitchen!, 28 Nov. 2016
Love it! So elegant and good heat options. Shame they don't offer it in 2-slicer as I don't really need 4.

BQLZR Stainless Steel Kitchen Adjustable Feet Round 2" Diameter 4" Height Furniture Leg Pack of 4

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 19 Nov. 2015
Absolute rubbish. Quality is not acceptable.

koziol ROGER Paper Towel Stand / Kitchen Roll Holder, transparent red
koziol ROGER Paper Towel Stand / Kitchen Roll Holder, transparent red

2.0 out of 5 stars Unpractical., 8 Sept. 2015
While it looks good, it is not functional. To unroll a piece of paper roll you would need to have 3 hands. Also, the standard paper roll is not as high as shown on the picture so when you put your standard supermarket paper roll on there is more than just rabbit ears visible.

Hits Of The Year 2014 Guitar Chord Songbook
Hits Of The Year 2014 Guitar Chord Songbook
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits well no my bookshelf due to the great shape., 4 Sept. 2015
Well, I must admit I wasn't sure about buying this book, but I took a risk and spent the whole £15! To my positive surprise this book has rectangular pages with black writing on them which I am able to read and therefore use the book. It fits well no my bookshelf due to the great shape.

Morphy Richards 978000 Bread Bin - Barley
Morphy Richards 978000 Bread Bin - Barley

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 4 Sept. 2015
This bread bin is the one of the a kind! it opens and closes, wow! It's great for storing bread, I just simply open the lid, put the bread in, close the lid and ta dah! I would never dream of having such a gadget. Seriously if you are sitting on the fence and not sure whether to buy this marvellous product, hesitate no more. If you are planning on storing the bread then this product is right for you.

Transcend 16 GB DrivePro 200 Car Video Recorder with Built-In Wi-Fi
Transcend 16 GB DrivePro 200 Car Video Recorder with Built-In Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on!, 4 Sept. 2015
Very easy to use and install in the car. G sensor setting iv very adequate. I'd buy again (if I needed another one, but I don't).

The Glass Castle
The Glass Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly touching., 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Glass Castle (Kindle Edition)
Great insight to the lives of underprivileged. Very inspirational and motivating story. Easy to read. Makes you look at things differently.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3