Profile for Bewildered > Reviews

Content by Bewildered

Bewildered

BalanceFrom High Accuracy MemoryTrack Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with "Smart Step-On" and MemoryTrack Technology, Extra Large Dual Color Backlight Display [NEWEST VERSION] (Silver)
Offered by BalanceFrom UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scales, 22 Jan. 2015
Very stylish and good quality. Records weight accurately with an easily readable display. Displays the previous reading to show change in weight, which is useful (or not, depending if I've gained or lost!)

Overall, excellent value for money.

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Rechargeable Power Flosser
Philips Sonicare AirFloss Rechargeable Power Flosser

1.0 out of 5 stars If only it worked, 17 Mar. 2014
I have just returned my FOURTH Airfloss, this time for a refund. This one lasted for only 2 days before the pumping mechanism packed in, exactly as the previous 3 did. To me, this is more than an unfortunate coincidence.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2015 2:28 PM GMT

Mobee The Magic Charger for The Apple Wireless Magic Mouse
Mobee The Magic Charger for The Apple Wireless Magic Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product, 7 Jan. 2014
I have spent a fortune on batteries for my Magic Mouse and when I saw this product I immediately bought it. I was NOT disappointed. Set up instructions, included in the enclosed booklet, are simple and I was up and running within minutes. Batteries are replaced by a click-in unit and charging is just a matter of placing the mouse on the (slim) charging pad, which is connected to a USB port. A flashing green light on the charging pad indicates that the mouse is charging and a steady green light shows that it's fully charged. Nothing could be simpler.

The only thing that I am slightly disappointed about is that the % charged reported by my Mac doesn't seem to reflect accurately the actual charge e.g. it reported 51% for several days. Not a particular problem because, if you get used to placing the mouse on the pad each time you leave your mac, then a lot of the time you will get a steady green light on the pad when you return, showing it's fully charged.

I found that if I used the USB ports on my wired keyboard, the charger drew too much power and the USB was disconnected by the operating system. Using the slots on the Mac itself is necessary in my case.

Overall, a quality looking product that will save a lot of money over the course of time.