Profile for Ionut84 > Reviews

Content by Ionut84

Ionut84

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Profile of Evil: FBI Profiler Romantic Suspense (Profile Series #1)
Profile of Evil: FBI Profiler Romantic Suspense (Profile Series #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 30 Jun. 2013
I enjoyed this book very much, although sometimes it was repetitive when it comes to describing the killer. I'm looking forward to read another book from the same series.

Amazon Heat
Amazon Heat

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice novella, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Amazon Heat (Kindle Edition)
The book is really interesting and I enjoyed reading it. I wish I got more novellas like this one. I would recommend it

The One You Fear (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 2)
The One You Fear (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, but could be better, 6 Jun. 2013
Very decent read, I couldn't put it down. Nice sequel and I will be looking forward to another part of the story.

The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)
The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 1 Jun. 2013
This book is fantastic, kept me on the edge of my seat. Mystery is gripping, and I can't wait to start reading the second part - The one you fear. I would recommend it to everyone.

The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller
The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, that was strong, 2 May 2013
The book kept me reading until my kindle showed the message that it really did need charging. The novel is a masterpiece and could be a base for a movie. Not only the odd things happenning made us shocked but the damage or rather the wreck that has been done to the minds of the victims. It was like a vicious circle, and whatever they do it turns bad... Scary, indeed, as it could be everyone else in a position of that couple. It made me aware that could be many mentally sick people around us that haven't been diagnosed by specialists yet, and they could knock our door one day... Author himself is very talented, and I will be buying another novel if he keeps writing great stories. I wanted to thank the author for a decent entertainment and by decent I mean EXCELLENT.

Bella Summer Takes a Chance: Funny chick lit / romantic comedy
Bella Summer Takes a Chance: Funny chick lit / romantic comedy

2.0 out of 5 stars Big disappointment, 21 April 2013
I really wanted to like this book, but it turned out that it's not such a lovely book. I didn't find too many hilarious moments. It seemed to be very sad book actually, it didn't warm my heart at all. Bella takes a chance? Really? What chance? She was stuck between her own feelings throughtout the whole book. At the end of the book, I felt disappointed that this book didn't provide a reasonable ending, actually there was no ending... I wouldn't recommend it because I felt like I read a war book instead of light humorous story.

The French House
The French House

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly boring, 14 April 2013
This review is from: The French House (Kindle Edition)
Well, what I really want to do about this book is deleting this from my kindle. It's simply nothing happening in this book, no action at all. Not my cup of tea, unfortunately. The language used to describe the feelings of people is also too simple, it simply doesn't blend in with the romance category. I know that author wanted to depict the nature of woman's feelings, but he should have placed some incidents as well, not only basic description. I smiled at times reading this book, so that's why it's worth 2 stars and not 1, in my view. The book would be probably good enough if you keep reading another book and come back to this one after a while. To me it seems annoying...

Blank Slate
Blank Slate

5.0 out of 5 stars When you see a book of this author - grab it!, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Blank Slate (Kindle Edition)
When I saw that the new book from this author is released here, I didn't even think twice. One of the best books I've recently read were written by Tiffany Snow. Great stories are the cause of the fact that I can't put down any of her books. Truly they are page-turners

The Case of the Missing Boyfriend
The Case of the Missing Boyfriend

1.0 out of 5 stars 80% of all pages seemed boring, 14 April 2013
The book is quite dull most of the time. The story is altered positively in the end and therefore I grabbed the sequel of this book, hoping this could be much better.

The Situational Judgement Test at a Glance
The Situational Judgement Test at a Glance

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book, 12 April 2013
I like the book because it provides necessary advice and knowledge about the SJT. I would recommend it! It's very concise so I guess it could be used several times even as a revision guide

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4