Profile for Mr. John Smith > Reviews

Content by Mr. John Smith

Mr. John Smith (Aberdeen, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
LUPO LCD Digital Electronic Caliper Vernier Gauge Micrometer Tool
LUPO LCD Digital Electronic Caliper Vernier Gauge Micrometer Tool
Offered by LUPO STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy tool for the price, 13 Aug. 2014
I really like this. I was a bit concerned that something at this price would be ok but I was surprised. It is well made and appears accurate enough for my needs. A good tool for general measurements. The accuracy quoted appears ok but if I was going to rebuild an engine I might want to rely on a more expensive branded tool. Saying that if checked against a calibrated piece it might hold it's own. Case is basic but protects the unit fine. It is easy to use. Spare battery comes with the set. What is there not to like at this price.

12 Watch Display Box Case Faux Leather
12 Watch Display Box Case Faux Leather
Offered by Oxford Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value case, 13 Aug. 2014
This is an excellent product for the money and delivers great value. It is a solid and well finished case. I purchased it for my son but I am now contemplating getting one for myself. This was also delivered quickly and I would recommend this seller.

Black Silicone Rubber Divers Sports Watch Strap Band 18mm
Black Silicone Rubber Divers Sports Watch Strap Band 18mm
Offered by Talk Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and looks. Big on comfort., 10 July 2014
This is a great value for money strap and looks great on any sport watch. Very comfortable being silicone and would really suit being used in a sporting activity as it would not be affected by sweat and its ability to stretch means it would not get tight while exercising as your wrist expands. It has an excellent buckle. That strap retainer might be a bit big but adds to the sport watch look.

Black Padded Leather Watch Strap Band With A Stitched Edging And Nubuck Lining 20mm
Offered by Talk Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 25 Jun. 2014
This is a very nice strap and appears very well made with good materials and buckle. I have purchased many straps and for the money this is the best value and looks great on the watch once fitted. I have no hesitation in recommending this strap or similar from this seller.

Sunshine On Leith [2013] [DVD]
Sunshine On Leith [2013] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Flemyng
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Just so enjoyable, 3 April 2014
Having been to the stage show and the movie plus my wife seeing both the stage show and movie more than once we decided that seeing it again couldn't do any harm. This film is just so enjoyable with some epic performances. Jane Horrocks as Jean just captures the scottish wife and life so well and Peter Mullen probabaly knew how to play his role before it was even written. Normally musicals that are based on bands or acts are usually construed to a point of some ridicule but the story and music blends so well it works better than other productions I have seen. A great film representation of the Dundee Rep's original stage production. If you get the chance to ever see it on stage go as it is so much more involving.

New Clarke CEW1000 Electric Impact Wrench 240v
New Clarke CEW1000 Electric Impact Wrench 240v
Offered by Tools By Post

5.0 out of 5 stars Changing wheels made easier, 3 April 2014
Purchased this for myself at Christmas but only used it last weekend to change over a set of winter wheels to summer. Worked really well and removed every nut except one. I had also purchased a breaker bar at the same time and this released the stubborn one. Easiest changeover I have ever done. Definitely worth the money. Well packaged with a good range of impact sockets.

Goodwood Revival 2012 [DVD]
Goodwood Revival 2012 [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars A great memory of my 2012 visit, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Goodwood Revival 2012 [DVD] (DVD)
Going back to Goodwood Revival this year so thought I would buy this to get back in the mood for this years visit. It is a very good DVD and gives good coverage of the Revival and lets you see stuff that you missed as there are things you just do not see as the whole event is just too big to catch everything. The quality of the filming is good with reasonable editing. All in all an enjoyable DVD.

Despicable Me 2 Minion Smart Leather Case Cover Stand For iPad Mini with Card Slot (Pattern 7)
Offered by Aeontop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy Grandson, 3 April 2014
Bought this for my grandson to try and stop the screen getting damaged and going the way of other devices in his houshold. He really likes it a lot. It provides good protection and seems to be well made for the money. The character printing is also very good.
I feel this product is excellent value and delivery time was also good at a bout 6-7 days.

Sunshine on Leith
Sunshine on Leith
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Just fantastic songs with superb lyrics, 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Sunshine on Leith (Audio CD)
Really love this. Have other Proclaimers music but don't listen to it enough. Put this on and wondered why I don't listen to them more often. Really enjoyable and my wife just kept putting it on again and again letting the sounds seep through the house as were going about things and we never tired of it throughout a pleasent Saturday indoors to take our minds of the foul weather outside. Sunshine right enough.

Mincraft 6-inch Diamond Steve Vinyl Figure
Mincraft 6-inch Diamond Steve Vinyl Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent addition to grandson's collection, 27 Feb. 2014
Very good toy with great detail. Appears strongly made although does not articulate that well, but the characters in the game do not move that much either. Anyway my grandson who has the other Minecraft characters was very pleased with it.

If you have kids or grandkids who are in to Minecraft it is a must have.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3