Profile for fifibookworm > Reviews

Content by fifibookworm

fifibookworm "fifi" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Juliette (The Princesses of Silicon Valley Book 1)
Juliette (The Princesses of Silicon Valley Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars The story was OK but all the references to the ..., 19 Mar. 2016
The story was OK but all the references to the computer world and the IT terminology was too much for me. I found myself skipping through those pages. The romance of the leading characters was fairly believable but it just seemed to end in a rush as though the author just wanted to finish in a hurry.

True Calling
True Calling

5.0 out of 5 stars I am not usually a fan of sci-fi even if ..., 19 Mar. 2016
This review is from: True Calling (Kindle Edition)
I am not usually a fan of sci-fi even if it has romance but this kept me hooked. It is a stand alone although the first of a trilogy. I will be looking to buy the others to follow the story through.

The Rowan Tree
The Rowan Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars A great historical romance stretching from the 70s through to present ..., 19 Mar. 2016
This review is from: The Rowan Tree (Kindle Edition)
I cannot believe that this book was free. A great historical romance stretching from the 70s through to present day. I really enjoyed this as I learned some more about American history through the eyes of the family story that was unrolling. I would recommend this but you have to keep reading as it is a long book.

Sell on eBay and Win: How to Start an eBay Empire With $100
Sell on eBay and Win: How to Start an eBay Empire With $100

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 19 Mar. 2016
Some interesting tips if you are just starting out on Ebay. A lot of it common sense.

LOVE a feel good romance novel
LOVE a feel good romance novel

4.0 out of 5 stars A feel good romance in which it all works out, 19 Mar. 2016
A feel good romance in which it all works out. A few twists but nothing to make you think too much. A holiday read and it was free.

The Shop on Main: Small Town Romance (Comfort Crossing Book 1)
The Shop on Main: Small Town Romance (Comfort Crossing Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 Mar. 2016
Alight read and a good story. I enjoyed this.

Four Wishes (Liberty Series Book 4)
Four Wishes (Liberty Series Book 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly predictable, 2 Aug. 2015
I found this story slightly too predictable after a while. It was an enjoyable light read but the characters did not involve me. There were too many characters vying for the central spot and for me this made the story jumpy.

Shell Game: Navy SEAL "Brooklyn" (Aloha Series Book 0)
Shell Game: Navy SEAL "Brooklyn" (Aloha Series Book 0)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 25 July 2015
I particularly enjoyed the character of Nana in this, even though she was a Granny her character had personality and a devil may care attitude which added to the story. An enjoyable read, well written and an interesting story.

The Patrician: An Historical Romance (The Patrician Series Book 1)
The Patrician: An Historical Romance (The Patrician Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ancient Rome just got sexy!, 25 July 2015
This book kept me involved to the end. I thought the central characters were well written. There was enough historical detail to make it realistic but not too much so that it dominated the story. Joan painted a vivid picture of the life of a slave in ancient Rome and the worthlessness of their position. The fact that a noble born Roman ended up as a slave was an interesting twist. Definitely worth a read.

Cowboy Down Under: (A Steamy Cowboy Romance)
Cowboy Down Under: (A Steamy Cowboy Romance)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ends on a cliffhanger, 25 July 2015
I enjoyed this book and the characters in it but it ended expecting you to read the next one. There should be somewhere on the book spiel on Amazon that tells you that you will need to buy the next book to find out what happens. I would not have bothered with it if I had known it did not have an end in that book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5